Republican Leadership stands down while Biden participates in an invasion of U.S./Mexico border

The first one I’d go after is Mayorkas. He’s very well aware of all that’s going on, is shipping illegals around the country but when questioned by Congress regarding things he should know…acts stupid.

But… I noticed you failed to comment on the actual reasons that causes the problems you commented on.

You keep following the wrong drips…

Let us not feed any trolls!

Good choice! Get an indictment, issue and arrest warrant, and then arrest him if he sets foot in the State! That certainly would shine a light on the criminal acts which a number of federal officers in the current Administration are engaged in.

JWK

What will it take for American citizens and their families to realize their homeland is under attack?

A state grand jury? So prosecution for failing to protect from invasion. What statute assigns penalties for this action and if there isn’t one what does the constitution say about a fed government that fails to protect against invasion. What’s the penalty?

So you want to go after the working class taxi and bus drivers and hotel business owners for the crimes the Feds are committing. I think there are already ‘whistle blowers” exposing what’s going on but since the Dem perps are the ones in charge of the DOJ nothing will get done. Plus there were lawsuits brought by States during Obama’s reign of immigration crime but the Supreme Court ruled in B.O.’s favor.

There is corruption in every branch of our Government and the only way the people (which includes taxi & bus drivers) can curb the corruption is at the local ballot box. JMO

Odd to blame Trump when he was the only president to do anything…

1 Like

Did you miss “harboring” as found in the OP? A Grand Jury convened in a States most certainly can issue an indictment for harboring which would, at the very least, bring attention to the lawbreaking engaged in by federal officers and others listed in the indictment.

JWK

What will it take for American citizens and their families to realize their homeland is under attack?

And that is why I specifically wrote:

And while all this is happening, the Republican Party Leadership, except for a few, e.g. Trump and DeSantis, of Florida, and a handful of others, give their blessing to the invasion and violations of our law by their silence.

1 Like

No you said invasion. So now it’s failure to protect form invasion but prosecuted under harboring laws? By a state grand jury.

That’s some kind of fantasy.

A state convening a Grand Jury is a “fantasy”? I get the impression doing so to obtain indictments against those violating our harboring laws, and aiding in an ongoing invasion of our homeland, upsets you. Why?

JWK

A state conviening a grand jury is not a fantasy. A state convening a grand jury based on the federal government violating the constitution with an indictment under harboring laws is the fantasy.

It doesn’t upset me at all. It just makes me smile that someone who purports to know civics and the constitution is engaging in rank fantasy building.

1 Like

So tell me, did you also “smile” when Fulton County Superior Court judges approved a special purpose Grandy jury to be impaneled for a Trump election probe?

The fact is, any state can impanel a Grand Jury to address anything which adversely affects the general welfare of that state, including, e.g., human and drug trafficking which begins at the United States border and spills over into the various state borders.

But hey, you are free to post your opinions, however wrongheaded they may be.

JWK

Georgia has state laws with regards to elections.

What’s the basis for comparing that impaneling to your proposed one?

One can return an indictment under Georgia state law. I don’t think it will happen. I think it’s showboating.

The other?

They are out of power in the House and Senate, but they have the power of voice. There is always a reporter with a mike ready to take statements. But these pols are more interested in keeping the power of their elected offices than in actually doing something with that power. They need to stand for something, not just sit in their elected seats.

1 Like

Republican leadership isn’t interested in solving this problem anymore than Democratic leadership is. It’s too valuable as a campaign issue for both sides.

There are many creative ways to impanel a State (special purpose) Grand Jury for the purpose stated, e.g. a state’s human trafficking laws would ultimately lead to its point of origin . . . our southern border and those assisting in the act.

JWK

So trafficking laws. Imaginative for sure.

We went from the constitution to harboring laws to human trafficking laws. All by a state grand jury against federal officials acting in their federal capacity.

Why wouldn’t they just sue? The state governors that is. Oh wait

:roll_eyes:
Why wouldn’t they just sue you ask? Let me break the news to you:

both are available and necessary to draw attention to the criminal acts engaged in by the Biden Administration

JWK.

By every administration. You have started this thread about every admin since i have been on these boards. The avenue of an indictment against federal officials who are acting in their capacity as federal officials by a state grand jury is ludacris on Its face. Desantis sued im federal court. The Georgia impaneling is because the former President was acting as a private citizen.

There is either a willful ignorance of civics, supremacy clause, immunity, and how state level grand juries work orrrr there is a fantasy about how they should work. I truly believe it’s the second one. Imaginative.

Here come the eye rolls. Can’t wait for the gif.

1 Like