Republican governor blasts Trump over COVID-19 response

All other states and governors??

All states where COVID cases and deaths are increasing.

Okay.

I just discussed 4 of them, including the state where libs are heaping praise on the governor who “blasted trump”.

That’s Maryland by the way…

Now you go.

Like the United States having 4% of the world’s people but we have 25% of the total casualties from COVID. You’re right. When we hold Trump accountable with numbers and facts, there is no denying his absolute, complete, and total abysmal failure that has cost tens of thousands of American lives.

HE. MUST. GO!

2 Likes

Pointing the finger already. Huh. What did you say about that?

Weird.

For starters, that is NOT what Federalism is. Holy crap learn some basic civics before chastising others.

Secondly, you’re pointing fingers again. What did you say about that?

Weird.

1 Like

Who cares? Isn’t this clown a never Trumper?

Deepstate puppet, if he wasn’t he would be knee deep in these sick Governor’s like Cuomo who killed off NY elderly with covid-19.

No, why don’t you show us?

“Even Republicans are starting to distance themselves…”?

Ummm… that’s been the case from the days of the primary debates. That’s why we elected him. He’s not one of THEM …the old school Republicans.

Do you bathe yourself in numbers, while ignoring how they were compiled compared to how all those numbers were compiled elsewhere that you’re attempting to falsely compare them too? You’ve eaten, swallowed and now excelled in your ability to regurgibleet. Be proud. You’re now one of the best.

1 Like

Don’t point fingers = Trump is off limits, liberal politicians deserve it. No double standard there

1 Like

This guy is just full of lies and trying to push his poor leadership on someone else.
How do I know he is a liar.
My state was informed in January what was happening. They were told to prepare and we did.
There were not absolutes because Who and China were busy covering up. But the governors were informed with the knowledge that was known at the time.
If this governor choose to ignore the warning and not prepare what happened in his state in on him.

More like there are a number of GOP incumbents who saw the writing on the wall and did not want to be humiliated when their GOP state voters rejected them and went with some other GOP candidate.

K…now tell me why you brought that up? You attempt to interpret my words into your definition making it the match that lights your hair?

Dude…you’re losing it. :sunglasses:

Trump is definitely not off limits but I’m tired of libs crying wolf? I had to listen to libzombiacs for 3 years about Russian collusion. Hell…Pelosi is starting round 2. I’ve criticized Trump but it was a time, it was worthy of it.

When you’re actually held accountable by numbers and facts, it’s then impossible to deny your failure so…what does your weak ass do? You point your finger and attempt to blame someone else.

The only thing that made Hogan a republican is the fact he couldn’t win the democratic nomination.

Republicans are nowhere near as monolithic as democrats and never have been.

Yeah. No such thing as a rino…

Of course there is.

Any democrat governor breaking with the party line like he did would be driven from the party.