Republican discussed violent attacks and surveillance with rightwingers

When people are faced with violence by radical leftists who claim they are confronting “nazis”, it’s kind of difficult to simply ignore that too.

And there is the inevitable “their all nazis, so it’s cool”.

The issue is the white nationalist are hiding in the modern republican party and recruiting from within it because no one is calling them out.

It was strange to see a good portion of the online YouTube skeptic movement go from being about critical thinking to attacking Anita Sarkeesian and a culture of animus against “the other”.

It didn’t happen overnight.

Its a indoctrination they start with a common ground issue then slowly corrupt you till you full blown white nationalist.

Not saying you are wrong, I’d just like to read what she said. Can you provide the link?

Naw. They aren’t hiding. They are getting jobs.

1 Like

The issue with social media is once you click a video like “critical thinking” attacking Anita Sarkeesian youtube, facebook, twitter, etc will now throw you down the rabbit hole because now your reccomand viewing is becoming more and more alt-right videos.

1 Like

I know I talked about it before… but this book is pretty eye opening.

The issue is many violent leftists paint ANYONE opposed to their views as white nationalists and “Nazis” in order to justify their use of violence.

1 Like

Ignoring the data that the vast majority of violent attacks and deadly attacks have originated from right wing groups or individuals. But the defining hallmark of modern conservatism is an elevated sense of victimization.

and like I said violence is never justified.
people from BOTH sides need to call out white nationalism and stop defending it.

I only paint NAZIs and White nationalists as NAZIs and White Nationalists.

The problem is that I thought we were done with this ■■■■■

But we aren’t.

We have Vanilla ISIS and those who, like the President, excuse them.

“They’re all nazis, it’s cool to beat them”.

Its partly fault of social media themselves their algorithm create a rabbit hole which traps people and help indoctrinate them.

Yep… that book goes into that in detail.

Because why would any reasonable person think that about a crowd of white men chanting Jews will not replace us while carrying torches in hand with the other arm outstretched?

I was part of the early “Gamergate” issue because I was interested in politics in gaming but I watched it become a sexist thing then for some reason it starting into white nationalist hating migrants.

I have no problem calling out ANY form of violence from ANY group, ideology or individual…hell, I did so in my first post.

I notice you can’t address the fact of what side of the aisle the majority of violence is incurring and keep deflecting? Typical and expected