Republican Congressman Quits Race After Backlash Over His Gun Stance

Ok, I can’t say that I am going to miss Chris Jacobs, because I won’t.

But for a different reason than guns.

He is a member of the Buffalo area Jacobs clan, who are the owners of the Delaware North Empire, which itself arose out of the ashes of Emprise, a major criminal syndicate. Among other things, the Jacob’s own the Boston Bruins. They have many visitor center and lodging contracts with the Federal Government, from Yellowstone to the Kennedy Space Center.

Glad to see he committed political suicide, therefore depriving the Jacob’s family of direct influence in Congress.

And if I have not made it sufficiently clear, ■■■■ the Jacob’s.

1 Like

This thread sent me down an interesting rabbit hole.

Thanks.

1 Like

The unfortunate aspect is that now Carl Paladino will probably run, and with the new district lines, he’ll probably win.

If you can’t stand the heat…

1 Like

“If you stray from a party position, you are annihilated,”

that’s right loser. it’s called leadership.

go be a democrat, and be coddled

wonder who convinced/paid him to quit and why

A Romney RINO. Good riddance. lol

2 Likes

Wow… that dude is a nut.

Group think…. Purity tests…

The coddling line is especially funny given Mnachin and Sinema.

Group think…purity tests…

2 Likes

He claimed at the time that he sent the comments in error.

He said that he would like to see Michelle Obama “return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.” Paladino added that he hoped President Obama would die of mad cow disease. Paladino apologized to “the minority community” for his comments.

Yep…I’d agree. Now let’s see who he is running against and pick the lessor of the evils. I understand from our discussions that you have political blinders on and are unable to do that, which often puts you into the position of having to defend corruption and that’s too baaa, baaad. When it’s a ■■■■ sandwich and in our political system, that’s most often the case, you have to do the smell test and see which side of the sandwich has the least foul odor. If it’s super bad, that’s when I write in “Donald Duck” as my personal protest. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Palladino is nut… he has been a nut for a very long time… he will continue to be a nut.

He will likely win the seat and the nut will have power.

So… that is cool I guess.

…as cool as Adam Schiff.

1 Like

Really interesting one too!

My point exactly. It’s not the right that gets accused of being sheep and having group think but posts like the one i responded belie an obvious truth despite claims of independent thinking.

I am also fully against how they are treated and i have said it before. And what’s worse i am sure there are some democrats who agree more with them than party leadership but … purity tests and group think prevail.

2016-20 never happened.

1 Like

Of course it did. I never said you were wrong with trump breaking the left.

2000-2008 however is a whole other topic.

Missed the point. Have a nice day.

Okie dokie

You as well.

1 Like

Just remember guys and gals. You are not better despite pretensions.