Republican AOC get the Trump bump

Friends with Jacob Wohl? That’s all I need to hear.

I’m sure she’ll be welcome with open arms to Trump’s Republican party.

That’s awesome!

Yes, it’s not fair to airheads.

nothing is as they are inherently disadvantaged in life

Really? Never heard of her till you started a thread about her.

1 Like

AOC is much more attractive. And that’s without plastic surgery unlike Loomer.

I wonder if Loomer can dance?

1 Like

I heard she and Jacob Wohl take ballroom dancing.

“King of Nothing” is more appropriate!
Sorry, took me back. Enjoy and remember it’s when artists performed and folks enjoyed the music. Seals and Crofts / King of Nothing / 1974 California Jam - YouTube

If there’s a Republican AOC, it’ll be Candace Owens and she will make great waves of positive things happen.

1 Like

in a political sense perhaps but with one huge difference. owens is not a cripplingly stupid idiot

2 Likes

So we agree…she’s not a lib? :sunglasses:

1 Like

If you don’t want to take into account she’s a caronavirus “truther”, sure…

weird, that’s not the impression i got when she went to joe rogan.

i see/hear nothing there that compares to the moronic demagogic half-witted dogma of radical leftist utopianism that AOC mouths off every chance she gets

maybe you just disagree with her positions.

shes skeptical of big government fiat edicts and limitations on our freedom, and she is aware of how conniving and corrupt the juggernaut of left-wing democrat politics is. i dont blame her for her skepticism

(which used to be the job of the press)

Owens could easily get my vote if she every ran in a race I could vote in.

Sharp cookie and generally right on the issues both literally and figuratively.

She’s also had the guts to speak truth to the liberal orthodoxy as a
Black, Conservative, Woman at considerable personal and professional risk which of course takes some serious cajones.

What a surprise…not :joy: :joy: :joy:

Very sharp cookie: :roll_eyes:

" In 2015, Owens was CEO of Degree180, a marketing agency that offered consultation, production and planning services. The website included a blog which frequently posted anti-conservative and anti-Trump content, including mockery of his penis size. In a 2015 column that Owens wrote for the site, she criticized conservative Republicans, writing about the ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ antics of the Republican Tea Party”, adding, “The good news is, they will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope), and then we can get right on with the OBVIOUS social change that needs to happen, IMMEDIATELY.”

1 Like

Her company only hosted the site, she wasn’t responsible for it’s content.

Poor effort.

People’s political opinions change with age unless they are blind partisan fools immune to facts and change.