Report: Trump instructed Cohen to lie to Congress

AM radio as a whole would catch on fire

1 Like

Oddly, Fox News is not displaying this on their main page. Have to go into the politics section and scroll down to a story where a Trump lawyer denies it.

6 Likes

Trump’s twitter account is quiet this morning…

He probably was instructed by his legal counsel to deactivate his twitter account and prepare a “Nixon-esque” speech.

Ya I’m not sure our country could handle that

1 Like

If it does, make sure to thank personally each and every Trump supporter you can find.

They got us here today.

3 Likes

Maybe something to do with a North Korean general landing in DC last night and whatever supposed US / NK talks are going down this morning in Europe.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1086239456854720514

Wow - a sitting President of the United States instructing his lawyer to commit perjury. Mr. Law and Order indeed.

This would certainly put Trump on the list of corrupt Presidents.

2 Likes

This can’t be though. I’ve been assured by many Trump supporters that there was no crime.

Law and Order President was just a campaign device.

1 Like

Trump was joking when he said he’d be the law and order president.

3 Likes

I have a feeling if there is proof it’s gonna boil down to one of those “grandpa doesn’t understand how email works” situations.

2 Likes

I hope 2 justices were worth it.

1 Like

I heard this morning that Ivankanand Trump Jr left paper trails over this, so that won’t fly.

So a “people my age no longer appreciate that digital communication stays around forever” situation.

1 Like

Was Trump also going to build a tower in North Korea?

Will the conservative republicans in Congress ignore this if true anyways?

Highly doubtful

I’m going to need receipts and corroboration before coming to a conclusion on this. This is too big of a purjory allegation to take lightly.

Mueller needs to release his report ASAP, even if indictments are still coming. His investigation can still continue.