Report: Trump instructed Cohen to lie to Congress

You would think after two years of “This is it here it comes”, “”It’s over” “BOMBSHELL” and then only to be followed by “Ahh shucks” they would just wait till the investigation was over.

It’s like watching a five year old being exited to get his favorite toy for Christmas only to open up some green socks from Grandma. Rinse/Repeat

1 Like

Keep giving the benefit of the doubt to a confirmed liar and cheat…let’s see what happens.

You would think after two years of “nothing berders,” they would just wait 'til the investigation was over.

It gives credence to just how infected so many in our country are with TDS. Their discretion is borderline insane…while…totally wallowing in the “feelings” they are the morally, sane ones.

Exactly. Until the investigation is over, they have nothing to lose pretending that Trump committed no crimes.

Trump’s presidency doesn’t pass the smell test. He’s clearly guilty of numerous crimes. Absolutely nothing he does indicates otherwise.

Due to my morality, I try to make it a habit not to defend criminals. I leave that to defense attorneys, who at least get paid to do it.

2 Likes

Should we start making a list of all the people Trump and his supporters have accused of committing felonies?

It takes more than the smell to test to convict someone of collusion. I remember watching the right frothing at the mouth on Benghazi, everything made since coming from Fox News as well as leaks from Blumenthal that Hillary was guilty and not a thing happened she walked free. Even after destroying emails, sending secure documents, setting a private server in her home. I watched night after night security experts on the news media saying if they did that they would be locked away for good. What happened to Hillary? Well she wrote a book and goes on book tours now.

Knowing in your heart isn’t evidence. It may turn out to be self delusion.

Its not the number of crimes the media can accuse someone of that counts, its the number of crimes that there is proof of that counts.

BuzzFeed News investigative reporter Anthony Cormier on Sunday declined to explain why his colleague Jason Leopold claimed to have seen documents proving that President Trump had ordered his former lawyer Michael Cohen to lie to Congress – contradicting Cormier’s insistence that he had not personally seen the documents.

“We can’t get into, like, the details there,” Cormier, sitting next to BuzzFeed News Editor-in-Chief Ben Smith, told CNN’s “Reliable Sources” host Brian Stelter. “We really can’t go any further at all, in order not to jeopardize our sources.”

…snicker…

and you can tell from the links the source of the article.

Buzzfeed?? Really that is credible??? It was all just a lie…no one bothered to try to find out. Just more gotcha’s from the media

Hmmm.

We address the campaign finance and false statements allegations together because both arose from Michael’s fierce loyalty to Client-1. In each case, the conduct was intended to benefit Client-1, in accordance with Client-1’s directives.

How come the buzz feed gotcha was so quickly and easily pulled back and labeled a nothing burger?

Conservative republicans supporting law breaking.

Because it’s Buzzfeed.

Who labeled it a nothing burger? Foxnews? Not even the special counsel’s office labeled it a nothing burger.

The statement from the special counsel did not dispute the central notion of the reporting. It took exception to reporting on statements made by cohen to the special counsel and evidence/documents received by the special counsel.

I’ll repeat what I quoted before. There are other indications already in the public sphere that Cohen lied to Congress under direction from the President, not just the buzzfeed article.

We address the campaign finance and false statements allegations together because both arose from Michael’s fierce loyalty to Client-1. In each case, the conduct was intended to benefit Client-1, in accordance with Client-1’s directives.

No it didnt…

Poor deluded lefty…Trump is Cool.

Collusion delusion except for Hillary and Fusion…

You mean Pulitzer prize nominated Buzzfeed newS?

Cohen and his lawyer have postponed his testimony in congress, because (they claim) have been threatened by Trump and Giuliani.

https://twitter.com/eorden/status/1088143498145161220