REPORT: Sen. Warren’s Advisors Urge Her to ‘APOLOGIZE’ for DNA Test

Originally published at: REPORT: Sen. Warren’s Advisors Urge Her to ‘APOLOGIZE’ for DNA Test | Sean Hannity

Firebrand Senator and potential 2020 candidate Elizabeth Warren’s advisors are reportedly urging the progressive lawmaker to “apologize” for her recent DNA test; saying she needs to repair her relationship with Native Americans and other groups should she launch a bid for the White House.

According to the New York Times, “Advisers close to Ms. Warren say she has privately expressed concern that she may have damaged her relationships to Native American groups and her own standing with progressive activists, particularly those who are racial minorities. Several outside advisers are even more worried: They say they believe a plan should be made to repair that damage, possibly including a strong statement of apology.”

“There have been a lot of thoughtful conversations about this, and I appreciate that,” Warren told the Times. “I believe for everyone in public life that transparency is crucial.”

“I put it out there. It’s on the internet for anybody to see. People can make of it what they will. I’m going to continue fighting on the issues that brought me to Washington,” she deflected.

Read the full story at the New York Times.