REPORT: NY Dems ‘Block Bill’ Expanding College Aid to ‘Gold Star' Families, Approve $27M for Illegal Immigrant Students

Originally published at: REPORT: NY Dems ‘Block Bill’ Expanding College Aid to ‘Gold Star’ Families, Approve $27M for Illegal Immigrant Students | Sean Hannity

Democrats in the New York State Assembly voted to “shelve” a new bill that would expand college tuition aid to the children of deceased or injured veterans this week; enraging residents after approving $27 million to help illegal immigrant students just one week prior.

“New York Assembly Democrats on Tuesday blocked a bill that proposed expanding college tuition aid for children of deceased and disabled military veterans after– having a week earlier– approved a state budget that set aside $27 million in college tuition aid for illegal immigrants,” reports Fox News.

“The Assembly’s Higher Education Committee voted 15 to 11 on Tuesday to shelve the bill, effectively quashing its chances of going to the floor,” adds the author.

“Assemblywoman Glick should be ashamed of herself,” said State Sen. Robert Ortt, R-Niagara. “We set aside $27 million dollars for college for people that are here illegally… Apparently, $2.7 million is all that the families of soldiers who are killed, get. If you’re a child of a fallen soldier, you do not rank as high and you know that by the money.”

Read the full report at Fox News.

I’m thinking about leaving the country, and making a new identity.

That way when I come back into America under my new Identity, I’ll have more
rights, and qualify for more aide through Democrat Politicians, than
most Americans. And it all be because I’d technically be here illegally. lmao.

However if I get caught by the border patrol, they’ll send me back across the border
into Mexico, and I’ll wave at ICE and tell them thanks to the Democrat Politicians
I might possibly see you tomorrow, because of Catch and release. lol.

Illegals just keep trying to get into the country until they’re successful, or become
part of the overrun corrupt Democratic Politicians system. We need to fix
that system either way!!!