REPORT: Film Actress Files Restraining Order Against Michael Avenatti

Originally published at: REPORT: Film Actress Files Restraining Order Against Michael Avenatti | Sean Hannity

A film actress filed a restraining order Monday against celebrity lawyer Michael Avenatti just days after he was arrested for domestic abuse charges in Los Angeles, reports Fox News.

Mareli Miniutti -who recently appeared in Hollywood blockbuster ‘Ocean’s 8’- filed a “domestic violence restraining order” this week in Los Angeles. It remains uncertain if the actress is the same woman who accused Avenatti of abuse last week.

Avenatti commented on the report via social media, posting “I look forward to a full clearing of my name and disclosure of all of the facts. I have NEVER abused a woman or committed domestic violence against anyone. Any claim to the contrary is completely bogus and fabricated. I am a target. And I will be exonerated.”

Avenatti vehemently denies all charges against him, adding "I have never been physically abusive in my life […] “Any accusations to the contrary are fabricated and meant to do harm to my reputation.”

So we’re not certain she’s the one he beat up or possible another girl…

She is a cutie.