Report: 100% of VAERS COVID-vaccine deaths are from 5% of the batches

So they’ve been reliable right up until the reports of covid vaccine-linked side effects, but now it’s 100% wholly unreliable, but it “requires further vetting”…

So, what are the results of those investigations??

1 Like

Yes, basically. Who do you has the time or money to do that?

The fact that you have only learned thus recently does not mean it is something new.

They’ve never been reliable or unreliable, they’re just raw unvetted data that needs further analysis. Have we ever discussed VAERS on this board before this year?

So your answer is that no one is, was, should or will be investigating reports of serious reactions to government approved vaccines, and this has been going on for years (which you still haven’t linked any reports about) and this is all how things work??

But you disregard any and all reports about adverse reactions as being bogus…

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!..

1 Like

I don’t think we have. Now all of a sudden it is completely useless and unreliable to all who, coincidentally, :wink: happen to be on the forced vaccine side of the argument.

Any and all reports of adverse reactions be damned. Investigate those reports??..Why on earth would we do that?? It’s a completely unreliable system…has been for years…why didn’t we discuss it before?? Oh well…

One example of many was a person who got vaccinated and subsequently hit by a bus who was recorded as a vaccine fatality. You seriously want to use that kind of crap as a source? It’s ■■■■■■■ preposterous.

I’m not using anything. It’s not my website and I have zero responsibility for investigating any of the reports on it.

Why even operate the website if it’s as useless as you all now say it is?? If nothing is done to follow up on the reports, then it’s completely worthless and should be taken down.

Now, where do people go to report adverse reactions to vaccines after that happens??

No one is saying it’s useless. That’s your problem you aren’t reading.

We are saying the data needs further investigation. It’s raw data that anyone can submit.

I’ve seen the same argument made by the same people for months now.

Who is investigating?? What are the results so far??

How many actual covid vaccine related deaths have there been??

Shouldn’t there be some urgency to answer these questions??