Rep. Rashida Tlaib increasingly linked to anti-semites

That’s good, King is a terrible person. What about Trump?

What about Omar? If we’re playing whataboutism.

Why won’t you answer the Trump question? I’d be fine with replacing Omar. Her district is so heavily liberal we’d just get a different Democrat anyway.

does anyone want to know why Democrats are called Rep. atleast
some of the time?

Well especially if it’s something negative on the Democratic Party,
then it sounds like they’re talking bad about the Republican party.

The left is the party that’s obsessed with skin color. I see articles all over the typical left wing channels since yesterday criticizing independent candidate Howard Schultz just because he uttered the words at CNN’s town hall. “I am color blind to race”. They were saying it was a negative thing to say. I will never understand this line of thinking.

Why did you address this misguided post to me?

I don’t mean to offend, I just don’t understand why the left is obsessed with race. As a country most people until the Travon Martin case happened were saying race relations were getting better since then we are drifting backwards, and I don’t think either sides rhetoric is helping.

Do you think blaming one side helps? Race relations weren’t harmed by the Trayvon Martin killing, they were exposed. This country still has a major problem with racism, and when someone on the left says so, some on the right accuse them of being obsessed.

And where someone on the left says or does something racist, they apologize and all is forgiven, until it happens again.

Sounds like Trump. Or King. Even now many conservatives are bending over backward to make excuses for King’s racism.

Sounds like dems. Like many of them making excuses for Tlaib and Omar’s racism. But they won’t take any action. They won’t punish two Muslim women in the house.

Yes, some Dems are making excuses for Tlaib and others are calling her out. As a Trump supporter, though, your comments in this thread are utterly hypocritical.

How is it that Jewish people appropriated anti-semitism as a thing that applies only to them?

Who said it applies only to Jews?

I think you’ll be surprised.

King was saying the sort of ■■■■ that got him into trouble for 13 years before the hammer came down. I suspect it won’t take as long if Tlaib and Omar keep it up.

It was definitely a dumb thing to say. Sounds like something Michael Scott would say, in fact I think Colbert used to use that line as parody for years.

If you aspire to not see race, how are you going to see racism?

Palestinians are separatists that want to be treated differently. They make war on not just the gov’t but the people of Israel and elected a terrorist organization as their representative gov’t.

Israeli Arabs on the other hand are not separatists and enjoy full rights as citizens of Israel including voting and serving in elected office.

Even you don’t spend your life looking at the world through the prism of race you won’t see it lurking behind every corner.

MLK’s dream of a colorblind society is still the only hope for unity and an end to racism.

They didn’t coin the term or write the definition.

The term anti-Semitism was first popularized by German journalist Wilhelm Marr in 1879 to describe hatred or hostility toward Jews. The history of anti-Semitism, however, goes back much further.

So why can’t Palestinians who live in Israeli occupied land become citizens?

The only difference between them and Israel Arabs is where they lived.

West Bank no citizenship for you.

Israel proper…okayed for citizenship.

Allan