Rep. Rashida Tlaib increasingly linked to anti-semites

There is not one Jew in Gaza, and in the West Bank - Abbas stated he didn’t want any dirty Jewish feet in the holy sites. If Netanyahu said “We don’t want any dirty Arab feet in Jerusalem” the media would explode.

2 Likes

And why the hell is that?

The Palestinians and the Arab states lost the 67 war.

As it stands it’s Israel’s territory to do with as they see fit.

Most countries do not recognize Israel’s occupation as legit.

Allan

The only countries who ever had a say was Israel and Jordan. Jordan and Israel fixed their issues in the West Bank in 1994.

It’s been tried before. And the haters got their asses kicked. Ended up losing more land to Israel. Dream on.

1 Like

It’s not an occupation. If you lose ground in a war. It’s called losing a war. Jerusalem was Israel 1000 years before anyone had heard of Muhammed.

The people who live in the occupied lands aren’t citizens of Israel.

And they are occupied lands, just as when the United States occupied Germany after the war.

Allan

And now it comes out she wrote a column for a nation of Islam publication.

That your final solution?

Doesn’t matter. Nothing will happen to either of them.

They’re Muslims. They’re both protected- they have an infinite leash. They can say or do whatever the ■■■■ they want to and no one will care.

Sounds like Trump.

Yep. Dems are no better.

I didn’t vote for Tlaib but I bet you voted for Trump.

You voted for the dems.

And? If Tlaib is an anti-Semite she should go. But you’ll continue to defend Trump.

If. Rather apparent isn’t it?

Sure. It’s also apparent that you only care about racism and anti-Semitism when it’s uttered by a Democrat.

I said King should go. But I guess that doesn’t count.