Rep. Matt Gaetz introduces His Son

You don’t think those here calling out Gaetz for his stunt during the hearing would question a 20-something unmarried woman “adopting” a child, not calling the “child” her child for years, and then lashing out at someone who she believed was questioning her woke cred?

AOC and Gaetz are both show clowns. Some of us call them both out, and some reflexively rush to their defense out of party loyalty.

No, I don’t. In fact I know they wouldn’t.

1 Like

That is an opinion state on a forum.

Of course it is.

Didn’t sound that way:

Opinion acknowledged.

Everything everyone posts here is an opinion.

wrong

1 Like

Not everything.

When you post a fact. Say the sun rises in the east and sets in the West.

That is a provable fact.

I post many facts into the forum.

You don’t like some of them but they are indeed facts and not opinion.

Allan

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

one step closer to becoming a thinking man!

For quite a few years his nephew was his babysitter.

Not sure your point.

The brother and sister just after I finished The other girl starting in about 98.

I wasn’t going to dump the kids because their mom’s flaked out.

I would call the kid I was looking after as “helper”.

1 Like

My father passed when I was 2. My mother remarried when I was 6.

I was my step-father’s son whether you believe it or not

Did he call you “son” or “helper”?

LOL

He called me both and when I got around 15yrs old…well some other things

It’s funny to me, this whole thing. So many hypocrites

True.

But that is dramatically different than a teenager splitting time living with his own biological father, his own biological adult sister, and some of the time with Gaetz over a handful of years. If Gaetz stepped up and allowed this teen to crash at his house on occasion, after his mom died, then we should all applaud that. Nestor seems to be a fine young man. And it takes a village to raise a child at times. Especially a teenager.

But Gaetz claiming what he claimed, when he did, was pure political opportunism in its most vile form, as a means to shut a black man down in a hearing where he was discussing the very real issues that black children face with law enforcement in this country. What Gaetz did in this regard is very much contemptible.

4 Likes

You really need him to be a bad guy. I understand.

1 Like

I don’t need him to be anything. He is what he is. I praise him for what he has done well, and I choose not to applaud him for what he has not.

1 Like

I don;t know, this just smells of “I don’t like the man” to me.

1 Like