Rep. Jim Jordan denies any knowledge of sexual abuse or misconduct, eye-witnesses say he directly witnessed it

From the article on Penn State…

November 5, 2011 - Athletic Director Curley and Senior Vice President for Finance and Business Schultz are each charged with one count of felony perjury and one count of failure to report abuse allegations.

November 7, 2011 - Curley and Schultz are both arraigned and resign from their positions.

And then it progressed, as everyone was denying any knowledge of anything, which resulted in this…

July 30, 2013 - A judge rules that Spanier, Curley and Schultz will face trial on obstruction of justice and other charges related to the Sandusky child sex abuse scandal.

June 2, 2017 - The former president of Penn State University, Spanier, and two other former administrators are sentenced to jail terms for failing to report a 2001 allegation that assistant coach Sandusky was molesting young boys. Spanier, whose total sentence is four to 12 months incarceration, will be on probation for two years and must pay a $7,500 fine, according to Joe Grace, a spokesman for the Pennsylvania’s attorney general’s office.
– Former Athletic Director Curley is sentenced to seven to 23 months’ incarceration and two years’ probation. Grace said. He will serve three months in jail followed by house arrest and pay a $5,000 fine.
– Former Senior Vice President for Finance and Business Schultz is sentenced to six to 23 months’ incarceration and two years’ probation. He will serve two months in jail, followed by house arrest and pay a $5,000 fine, according to Grace.

Conan admitted that if Jordan did know and lied then yes he should get what he deserves.
He is just saying it is suspect right now.
Do all 150 witness report that Jordan knew?

Yeah, everything in the world revolves around you guys and your ideology.

1 Like

He says that was the first time he was molested by him. Correct.

The guy who did it is dead right?

What about the Parents in the Gymnastic case were they fined and charged for Child Abuse?

Look as i said if Jordan did actually know he is a weak person and I agree with Conan that he should get what ever comes to him. But just like ETSY getting away with stuff and knowing. She didn’t resign she just said she isn’t running for re-election so Jordan should do the same.

Hey…I can’t stop you from spreading a smear campaign…so knock yourself out.

What is my Ideology?
You have no clue i believe.

I just pointing out you all are attacking Conan when he stated that he believes if Jordan knew he should get what he deserves.

Funny how conan is deflecting, as usual.

You gonna apologize to me for casting aspersions when it turns out he knew?

His hatred of me won’t allow my comment “To Sink in”…no pun intended.

Did you even bother reading my posts or do you allow your emotions to run wild?

I said if Jordon knew about it and did nothing then he deserves everything that comes down the pipe.

What ■■■■■■■ more do you want? Tell me tommy what more do YOU want?

Don’t flatter yourself. You’re a name on a screen.

Yeah OK.

Because there was no “pun.”

Yetts said he and his teammates talked to Jordan numerous times about Strauss.

“For God’s sake, Strauss’s locker was right next to Jordan’s and Jordan even said he’d kill him if he tried anything with him,” Yetts said.

Also…

Shortly after the NBC News story was published, Fury added the following statement: "He has not been contacted by investigators about the matter but will assist them in any way they ask, because if what is alleged is true, the victims deserve a full investigation and justice.”

But Kathleen Trafford of Porter Wright Morris & Arthur, the Dayton, Ohio-based law firm that was appointed as legal counsel to Ohio State, said in a statement that investigators “had previously contacted Rep. Jordan’s office by email and phone to request that he participate in an interview.”

“To date, Rep. Jordan has not responded to those requests,” Trafford wrote. “The investigative team is continuing its efforts to schedule an interview with Rep. Jordan.”

And this…Hellickson was the head coach and a mentor of Jordan who was his assistant coach…

In the video that DiSabato made about the allegations against Strauss, which DiSabato sent to Ohio State in June, Hellickson, the former head wrestling coach, said he told school administrators about Strauss and also warned the doctor to steer clear of his wrestlers.

What prompted him coming forward now?

DiSabato, who runs a Columbus-based sports and entertainment agency called the Profectus Group, said the recent conviction of former Olympics gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar prompted him and other Ohio State athletes to come forward about Strauss.

Also there is this…

Another former wrestler whose testimony appears on the video DiSabato submitted to investigators described how Strauss grabbed his penis during an examination.

“I didn’t do a thing,” he said when asked how he responded. “Probably, because I was scared.”

He broke down when asked why, after all these years, he was speaking out.

“Why am I doing this now? It’s just hard,” he said. “I don’t want this to ever have to happen to anybody else, ever … at The Ohio State University or any school.”

I believe he knew about it.

Just because someone says I believe doesn’t mean its fact.

Yes it will. This is exactly how these things unfold. And it will take some time too. But eventually all of the truth will be known. There are just too many people involved for it to be swept under the rug at this point.

I believe in God…therefor it’s a fact.

Right libs?

Just to show how much $ had to be paid out in the Penn State and Michigan State sexual abuse scandals. It was the first link, and gave the accurate dollar amounts. Why is that an issue? :confused: