Rep. Jim Jordan denies any knowledge of sexual abuse or misconduct, eye-witnesses say he directly witnessed it

I can understand if they were groomed at early age…but not as young 18 plus year old adults.

Funny how a lib thinks they can be charged for child abuse.

Knowing about sexual assault and molestation of people whom he is in a position to care for and to protect, and not doing anything about it, would make him complicit in those acts. So you’re right, they are not the same thing. If what these named accusers are saying is true, what Jordan did is exponentially worse.

But none of the Parents were charged with Abuse after all these years.

And he believes…noticed how careful wording there. I think he’s been coached. .

Absolutely. You don’t have 150 witnesses and victims already interviewed, and it not be a serious and credible investigation of credible charges of abuse.

Ah, now it’s a conspiracy.

Maybe Soros put him up to it.

2 Likes

Mike DiSabato said he knew the doctor at the age of 14

…except for when he ignores it

2 Likes

“The university said it has received allegations of sexual misconduct by Strauss from male members of 14 sports teams and from patients of the school’s student health services unit.
The sports are baseball, cheerleading, cross country, fencing, football, gymnastics, hockey, lacrosse, soccer, swimming, tennis, track, volleyball and wrestling.
A law firm looking into the case is also investigating whether Strauss examined high school students, the university said.”

Then he might have been target of grooming.

But that doesn’t change the fact that Jordon knew about it years earlier.

If he knew, then he is guilty of committing a crime and not reporting the abuse. If he lies about it, and it is determined he did know, then he could be in a whole mess of additional legal trouble. And I have no doubt multiple victims will file civil suits against him, and come after him in court for this as well.

It will all come out, bit by bit. All the failures, and they will be many.

1 Like

Wow there is absolutely nothing you won’t defend is a Republican is involved.

This is really beginning to look more and more like Michigan State and Nassar. There is likely going to be multiple heads that roll as a result of this too.

And there is nothing you would say to smear someone you don’t like.

MSU paid out $500MM to 300 victims. Penn State paid out $100MM to 30 victims. How much will OSU end up having to pay out in the end, to 1,500-2,000 victims? :flushed:

Lol, unlike you I don’t work for free defending political interests who couldn’t give a ■■■■ about me. You want me to do media messaging, you have to give me a job.

1 Like

No you just work for political interest who doesn’t give a ■■■■ about you.

As for media messaging. You sucked at it.

Hey…you claim you know your people.

OMG NF your using VOX?

Actually my record in local elections says otherwise but I digress.

You are excusing saying nothing about a dude who groped or raped hundreds of people because your worried about the election prospects of Jim ■■■■■■■ Jordan. Who is this dude to you, besides a dude who can be categorized as “conservative?”