Rep. Jim Jordan denies any knowledge of sexual abuse or misconduct, eye-witnesses say he directly witnessed it

Seems relevant.

Representative “Gym” Jordan is be in big trouble.

Unbelievable that Jordan is till in office. It’s time to march him out of his office, tar and feather him, and then send him packing to his condo in Vladivostok.

Oh, Jordan knew what was happening alright. Was he complicit in the crimes that were happening? Probably.

https://twitter.com/Rob_Flaherty/status/1016124756788117509

In the late 80s and early 90s, many Ohio State wrestlers were Deep State sleeper plants.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been wondering where the QAnon and Pizzagate people are on this one.

Welp he’s done.

Likely. And definitely in normal times. But these are not exactly normal times my friend.

Yeah, I guess they did defend literal pedophile Roy Moore so who knows.

Yep…exactly. And the Trump cult is behind whatever Trump says or does, and Trump has stated he is 100% behind Jordan.

on the bright side…i cant think of one

2 Likes

Beer. There is always beer. And scotch, yeah, scotch too. :wink:

actually just bought some Mead from a local dude…its damn good

Nice! What is it fermented with, or is it just straight honey?

one is with snowberries honey, the other is a more fruity one with strawberries, raspberries and cherries but they have one coming out that i am looking forward to: light blackberry mead aged with chocolaty bourbon barrel aged coffee bean…

1 Like

That last one sounds incredibly intriguing. An interesting combination of bitter, sweet, and light tart. I’ll be curious to know how it turns out.

These Q people are not the sharpest objects in the universe, are they?

No, they are absolute ■■■■■■■ morons.

This is funny ■■■■■ Lol!

Even when Q’s predictions disappoint, the QAnon community keeps going. Q hyped up the release of the Justice Department’s inspector general report on the FBI’s Hillary Clinton email investigation, for example, promising that it would contain the promised “Storm” of revelations about top Democrats and the deep state. When the report fizzled, however, Q promised that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, a frequent target of QAnon jabs, had tampered with the report. Trump had the real report, Q claimed, and that report’s release would solve everything.

1 Like

As I said, the believers of this conspiracy theory are complete and utter ■■■■■■■ morons. There can be no other alternative.

From the article…

QAnon is unusual, according to University of Miami professor Joseph Uscinski, because it offers Republicans an alternate view of the world when they already control nearly the entire government. Usually, “conspiracy theories are for losers,” Uscinski said,

“Normally you don’t expect the winning party to use them, except when they’re in trouble,” Uscinski said.

Sounds about right. :laughing:

1 Like