Remember when people used to trust the FBI?

At least we can have faith in the new AG to go after all terrorists…as long as they strike during the day.

1 Like

It has been long thought that J. Edgar Hoover researched every POTUS that he served under and had dirt on each of them and let them know it. I believe that he did it to keep the FBI independent from control from the top. I have never thought that the CIA tried to bully control over the government.
One thing that happened that changed the structure of both agencies was when DHS got involved as the traffic cop of all of the intelligence agencies. And at that time I considered that NSA had the most power and the most opportunity to misuse their power. The Patriot Act certainly gave a lot of agencies more power then they had previously had. And we will never be totally aware if any of our rights were abused.

I think that he made a good point during his confirmation hearings that without laws on the books regarding domestic terrorists he will be limited in what the DOJ can do.

If he’s super consistent (with it not being terroristic rioting because of the time of day) it might not be looting in the course of a riot if the stores are closed when looted.

Edit: also it obviously will matter if it’s Left wingers acting up aided with the implicit protection by local government. Or if Pelosi praises them for protesting even if State capitol buildings get damaged.

1 Like

Oh poor baby, he is not getting his organic food.

Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.

Allan

They have assimilated with what you labeled in your other thread as “blue anon”. How long have they sat on Hunter’s laptop? Would the information on it have ruined Joe’s chances of being elected? The FBI is a part of the manipulation of the public to further the blue anon agenda.

1 Like

Theoretically the FBI and CIA should not be involved in politics. The CIA is further banned from surveillance or other activity in the US; its activities should only be outside the US.

At the same time it is clear that the FBI and CIA engage in politics. Consider the former intelligence officials who signed a letter that claimed that the Hunter Biden story had “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.” That statement was frequently quoted in the mainstream media.

Curiously, the same media left out the next sentence, which says that there is no real evidence to support the opinion:
We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by
President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have
evidence of Russian involvement . . .

Former IC Officers Public Statement (politico.com)

In the case of the CIA, discussions about the apparent links with and US news organizations are largely absent from the US news media. It is as if they know that they will face prosecution or harassment if they report about it. Instead only RT appears have the freedom to report Brazil-based Glenn Greenwald’s comments about how NBC is in bed with the CIA:

1 Like

…or if VP Harris works to raise their bail so they can be freed and commit more violent acts on the public?

Yes, insurrections continue to be fine so long as leftists are responsible:

The FBI is MIA in stamping out Antifa terrorism.

1 Like

Yep. It’s painful to witness the double standards of justice that are directly working against the best interests of our country and tearing it apart.

Democrats are using hoaxes and lies as the basis for imposing a police state to suppress political opponents. I suggest that the “fire extinguisher hoax” be added to the long list. The mom of the late Officer Sicknick believes that he died from a stroke; examination of his body showed no injury consistent the alleged fire extinguisher attack. The FBI refuses to release the cause of death.

Blantifa rioters are logically enemy combatants since they have repeatedly attacked federal agents and government facilities. The FBI has slow-walked any investigations into BLM/Antifa violence. They appear to be more co-conspirators than law enforcement.

1 Like

Awwwww, those poor little lawbreakers are having a rough time in the pokie. Hey, jail ain’t supposed to be a weekend at Club Med, right? You do the crime, you do the time.

…unless you’re in a leftist city, looting, burning, committing acts of violence and destroying personal property, then the charges are either dropped or the VP begs for donations to bail them out…amirite? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

When YOU are the law you can be as corrupt as you want.

That’s the FBI and CoJ today. Corrupt as hell…and they aren’t even hiding it anymore.

1 Like

After seeing how much people like Rod “The Weasel” Rosenstein (I like to call him that) ran cover to protect Trump and limit investigations into Presidential corruption, it’s clear to see FBI brass and the rank and file are still heavily weighted toward conservative Republicans. Generally though they’re the Comey/Rosenstein types that consider themselves Boy Scouts and who’s ethics are beyond reproach even when they pull a few fast ones to limit GOP exposure.

1 Like

Its not terrorism if they burn it down at night. Ask the new AG.

2 Likes

My community don’t trust law enforcement period let alone the FBI, and for some damn good reasons.

Worked in that building for a few years alongside agents and analysts. I saw why people don’t trust the bureau, but I also saw little changes being made to rehab their reputation. Unfortunately, those at the top are complicating things.

1 Like

When was that? When J. Edgar Hoover tromped all over the Constitution?

1 Like

They may not have to hide their corruption if they take a commanding control over the political system.

They used illegal leaks in their efforts to overthrow the elected president. What else are they willing to do?

1 Like

That man was the second closest we’ve ever had to a dictator. He stepped way out of his mandate on numerous occasions.

FDR, then J Edgar.