Remember When Dear Leader Said This About Shutdowns?

Back in 2013, Mr. Consistent said this about his predecessor:

“If you say who gets fired it always has to be the top. Problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top. And the president’s the leader. He’s got to get everyone in a room and he’s gotta lead. But he doesn’t do that.

And that’s why you have this horrible situation going on in Washington. It’s a very, very bad thing and it’s very embarrassing situation worldwide… (no one’s) going to be talking about … who the president was at that time. They’re not going to be talking about who was the head of the House, the head of the Senate, who’s running things in Washington.”

People who pay attention knew that trump was and is a hypocrite of the tallest order

2 Likes

Note: text in parentheses is supposed to read (everyone)

It’s still shocking to me that this con-artist has any supporters left at all by this point.

1 Like

Yep. Ego-driven politics is a foolish and scary thing

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/387322936350105600

2 Likes

He’s not playing with a full deck.

None of the care about the lies.

Trump is a straight up liar

I so wish that Donald Trump posted here. And that the mods wouldn’t ever ban him for TOS violations.

Fat donald lies on an hourly basis but he’s “pissing off Libz!” so, that’s all that matters to his supporters.

Would you describe Trump’s blindsiding Pelosi and Schumer in the WH with news cameras regarding the subject of a border wall or a shutdown as practicing what he preached?

If he is practicing what he preaches, why is he blaming the Democrats for his shutdown?

Bawahahahahaha!!!

There’s always a tweet or a quote. For everything.

Is Trump the worst president? Probably not. Is he the biggest con man and hypocrite and liar to the president? Most likely.

…less than you post irrelevant garbage.

That was actually pretty relevant. Trump has equals in the legislative branch (who he needs to work with him). If you needed fellow car dealers to work with your dealership would you blindside them on camera? Or would you call them and discuss the issue?

If that was relevant in your world…I’m glad I don’t live there.

Trump is a pathological liar. His adoring fans love that about him.

Donald doesn’t even remember what he preached last week. Any consistency he exhibits is purely by coincidence.

I tend to subscribe to this as well. I think he genuinely does not remember anything. Even if he does, he has no more than 200 words to work with to describe whatever it is he thinks he’s remembered. It’s an amazing thing to watch.

Right now the most important thing is that SAC-NORAD announced the Donald Shutdown is NOT, I repeat NOT going to affect the Santa tracker tomorrow night.