Remember the Priest Who Ran the Cops Out of His Church?

He meets the criteria for asylum. Unfortunately the same thing would happen here.

Not a police state huh?

“They have fallen to a new low,” Pawlowski said of the Canadian authorities. “Our lawyers contacted them and asked them if there are any pending warrants for me when I was in the states. They said that there are no pending warrants, there is nothing outstanding.”

No warrants.

His crime?

Pawlowski had been traveling throughout the United States over the summer to spread his warning that Western governments increasingly resemble the communist regime in Poland he fled as a young man.

If the same thing would happen here, why are not half the posters in this forum being arrested?

1 Like

User names.

That is sick. Where is our resident Canadian liberal. Failing to wear a mask in public, arrested for? Repeatedly arrested for holding church services. Interesting a motorcade of police vehicles arrested him at an earlier time. It is a police state. Now getting his stuff confiscated. Putting him in handcuffs in jail. And other pastors as well. Now, in California they tried to make it illegal to hold church services during the pandemic, had to go to the Supreme Court and the 3 liberals on court defended that, though even Roberts was for knocking that down. I believe the lower courts defended that. But liberals defending this is sickening. One quick correction is that Protestant pastors are not, nor consider themselves priests,

1 Like

“The final term of his probation order will be that when he is exercising his right of free speech and speaking against [Alberta Health Services] Health Orders and AHS health recommendations, in a public gathering or public forum (including electronic social media), he must indicate in his communications the following,” wrote Germain, who appended a script:

“I am also aware that the views I am expressing to you on this occasion may not be views held by the majority of medical experts in Alberta. While I may disagree with them, I am obliged to inform you that the majority of medical experts favour social distancing, mask wearing, and avoiding large crowds to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Most medical experts also support participation in a vaccination program unless for a valid religious or medical reason you cannot be vaccinated. Vaccinations have been shown statistically to save lives and to reduce the severity of COVID-19 symptoms.”

Let freedom ring! Think it can’t happen here?

1 Like

It’s already happening

2 Likes