Remember Obama’s dream to create a civilian national security force?

No. This is reality. Antifa is the terrorist organization. They are the Obama army. Soros and his orgs, pay them.
Are you part of it?

2 Likes

So tell us, who exactly will do the work which our existing state and local police force is charged with doing?

JWK

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances there is a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all must be aware of change in the air - however slight - lest we become unwitting victims of darkness.___ Supreme Court Justice William Douglas

1 Like

I am against the idea of starting from scratch in fact it’s down right stupid. You don’t change culture by scrapping what exists, you go after the problems and you change the culture form within. That may be a pipe dream on my end. I just can’t imagine whatever the idea is, being executed well.

How about requiring community policing And beat cops.

More imaginative musings. That’s a fun way of arguing.

Call reality a “musing,” means you refuse to see reality.

Redefining reality real breezy on the internet when you can say anything be anyone. Who needs evidence, proof etc. you just believe. “The truth is out there”. Pulp.

Give it up. Antifa is a terrorist org, creating death, destruction and violence and the radical left supports it.

1 Like

Give what up? ANTIFA are cause heads. Silly 20 something causeheads

Creating death… more imagination.

You are apparently in an alternate universe, where criminals are the good guys.

Calling them causeheads doesn’t identify them as the good guys. It identifies them as cause heads.

Being a causehead is not a compliment.

stop! you’re making sense.

You cannot deny that all of Trump opposition is pro-Antifa. Stop wasting time, either renounce Antifa or admit you on board with them.

Your side wants Chaos and hate American success. That is why they hate Trump, who is exposing the leftist plots.

2 Likes

No no we won’t play a game where a debater on the interwebs sets ultimatums. I am wasting time. The hell you think i am doing on an anonymous message board.

Can i be a chatachter in one of these books I’ll take capt freeandclear of the snakehead army. General just means too much responsibility. Or may be major major major.

They’re in the street.

Cause heads often are. They were on the street during g7 and g8. Burned a lot of crap down.

Same people.

Antifa, the “Obama army”. Lmaooo

1 Like

Progenitors but yes.

1 Like

Yeah the Germans said the same thing in the 30s