Remember how I said Anarchy is tool for libs

I see democrats has their follows create pack to shoot on sight any cop in Chicago…a lib stronghold/Utopia.

At the same time, we must strictly and fully enforce our law and have no tolerance for anarchy and no tolerance — zero — for violence. Anyone who breaks the law should be arrested, prosecuted, and punished.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-press-briefing-august-8-31-2020/

Sure, and Obama was officially against most of the Libya toppling, drone-striking and excess deporting.

We’re talking Donny, not the OO account.

One thing that we know about Southside criminal gangs… they are super politcally active.

2 Likes

What we know is that some libs would rather have their daughters marry MS-13 then Trump supporter.

“Fine people on both sides”

The crazies love Trump.

Care to name them?

Well that seems like an extreme set of circumstances

Yes…libs are crazy. I believe there was thread about that just before we moved.

Obama led Libya toppling… His actions led to the return of slavery there. And no one even knows why he did it. I bet the story they used was leaked and planted by the Obama intel community just like the tactics they used for FISA lies about collusion…

Yes Rush…democrats are trying to foment a race war.

Good people on both sides, amirite?

Come up with something new…OK?

Libs have everything to gain by having a race war…even at extreme expense of Black lives.

Except Trump actually sent in the fed ninjas and the NG.

Bingo!

In that case the police officers should return fire. Absolutely.

Those burning, looting, beating, and killing are not protesters.

They normally aren’t the conservatives either.

Yeah this seems super likely.

Yes i do. Back in 2018.

Worked miracles for you guys then too