Remember Hillary's Russian "Overcharge" Button?

If she runs again… it is very doubtful that it will go anywhere.

The CEC cares way more about her than Democrat voters do.

3 Likes

No way! Hopefully “we” will never forget your queen so that this history is never repeated.

Only voted for one democrat in my whole life, and it was because I knew the guy from high school.

What? Why wouldn’t it? I thought she was the most qualified candidate ever and only lost because of those pesky Russians? Millions and millions of democrats and independents lined up to vote for her less than two years ago.

I would have voted for Kasich over Clinton.

She was a terrible candidate who ran a terrible campaign,

Her only saving grace in the last election was that Trump winning would lead to the daily chaos that we are seeing now.

I very much doubt that Clinton is running for President again. There were also a few rumors that Romney was going to run for President again, but he didn’t end up running for President again in 2016. But out in Arizona here, we have 86 year-old Arpaio running for Senator even though he lost his reelection bid as Sheriff in Maricopa County by double digits.

It’s so funny how they bring her up over and over and over again and say she’s our “queen”. It’s a completely incorrect read on how democrats (in my world, anyway) felt/feel about her.

And no one is saying she lost because of the Russians. That’s impossible to qualify now. We know they tried to help her. We know they meddled, and we are getting close to knowing whether or not Trump worked with them on that front.

No one wants her to run again.

All these hints of Hillary and Romney are just indicators of how vulnerable Trump is in 2020.

Note: Neither of there will run.

I don’t know if he said that or not but I do know that Obama said to tell Vlad that he would be more flexible after his election.

Not good at all.

What was that in reference to and what was the end result?

Look it up. I know but bet you do not.:grin:

:joy: too funny how you laser in on one Obama quote without context from 6 years ago and look the other way while Donnie writes “I :heart: Putin” all over his trapper keeper every ■■■■■■■ day.

1 Like

He’s tougher on Putin than Obama ever thought about being or do you really think Trump blistering France over their gas deal with russia or his selling defensive weapons to the Ukraine pleased Putin???:rofl:

I do know.

Which is why I find it odd that it is constantly brought up out of context.

:joy: sucker. Methinks you’re going to look very silly holding those buckets of water very soon.

Nothing out of context.

And what was the end result?

Did the idea of cutting the ABM defense please you or did it sound dangerous?

Putin had to have loved Obama.

So fast forward a few years after that comment.

What was the end result and why?

It pleased the left, they don’t want to defeat any dictators, they want to install one.