"Red Sparrow" Anti Russia Propaganda Spy movie

As a liberal what you are spewing is false.

You prattle on about bots and no valid discussions. So allow me to ask you a couple of questions pertaining to this statement, for a valid discussion.

• Does it bother you that Putin is a murderer who has killed dissidents?

• Does it bother you that Putin imprisons journalists who write negative articles about him?

• Does it bother you that Putin has assassinated fellow Russians on foreign soil with horrific means?

• Are the above actions what constitutes a great nation, in your opinion?

:rofl:

I was actually Googling jishmashmof to see if it is a word I did not know.

Wow. I opened this thread…started reading it…and then had to check that I was on the Hannity site and wasn’t somehow redirected to a .ru url.

1 Like

They’ve been asked similar questions several time but never answer. They don’t care to actually discuss anything, just praise putin, call any liberal a bot and move on.

1 Like

In the same dictionary as covefe

1 Like

To be fair…the Russian PEOPLE are a great people.

It’s their gangster leadership and mob-controlled oligarchs that suck.

True. I just wanted to join in the fun and get it on the record for everyone else’s amusement. :wink:

:rofl:

I actually laughed out loud there. Well played.

47% on Rotten Tomatoes

I just bought a 1968 Covefe. 327 with the Muncie 4 speed. Side pipes Baby!

wow

like every other movie made is a story about bad guys coming from the Kremlin. Now suddenly all those movies are leftist. I guess you should skip watching Mission Impossible 6 this summer.

seriously, every ■■■■■■■ one of you guys have lost your damn minds.

stop avoiding the question,
what is about Canada is communist.

Thanks for confirming my point, and that “Red Sparrow” was not, as you contended, widely panned. 47% may not be “Citizen Kane”, but it’s not “Baby Geniuses” either. Not great, but not terrible.

The bottom line on “Red Sparrow” is the deception.

The ex CIA author worked during Soviet Russia era the book and movie makes it modern day.

The Red Sparrow sexpionage training occurred during the REAL cold war. The book and movie has it going on today. Russians are depicted as monsters and the US CIA aredepicted as angels.

Had the movie been Soviet Era as it should have been it would have not made present say Russia look like like torture mad spies.

During the REAL cold war had crazy deep state monstrous behavior going on on BOTH sides.

This is hypocrisy. The Author is well into 7 figure payments and it’s a Trilogy.

Putin in modern day Russia is mentioned in the Book and the evil lead in the film was obviously chosen to look like a young Putin.

Russia today is NOT Soviet Russia no matter how the current deepstate wants to depict it as such.

The leftists creating a new cold war today is insane. It is because Russia and Putin are not following their One World ideology. They have national prude as a culture. Talk about the poisoning of the double agents…it has no real proof. Talk about Seth Richs murder. Who is the bad guy? Deep State fiends on either side are the bad guys.

Who would have ever thought Russia Today would be a go to source for conservatives?

Already told you.

Progressivism is the same. It weakens the people, makes them dependent and destroys motivation, looks down on good religion, kills babies and loses respect fir life itself.

Everything bad is on the rise in Canada, poverty, drugs, mental illness, lack of motivation, loss of positive pride, all the crazy liberalism, will destroy the country as it does anywhere it takes root.

You didn’t answer my question. Why are you here 24/7. Don’t you have Canadian things to do? Are you a soytroll spy?

The truth is out there man!
Why do you live an authoritarian ruler for life who uses his power to attack his opponents?