Red Hens sky is falling ... Wilkinson Out

Just observant.

Good She should have been booted because i am sure she was not holding up to the morals and Ideals that the Virginia Business Group believe in.
What she did is most likely hurting business of the surrounding area.

I would hope so.

Throwing her out in Rockbridge County is like putting up an English Only sign in Spanish Harlem - probably not awesome for business

Yes, when those stores are closed due to low sales, Starbucks will still have 10 times the number of locations that CFA has.

PS - The customers were not “unruly”. But good job reciting the narrative.

Well aren’t you Mr Consistency

1 Like

Ouch. That’s going to leave a mark on the newbie.

Didn’t her people voted to throw Sanders out?

Too bad so sad.

When was the last time you went to Spanish Harlem… or SpaHa as the gentrifiers call it?

Why would that be the case?

I’m surprised a conservative hasn’t been assaulted after what Waters said…

Good. She’s a stalker. Chasing people across the street is a little unhinged. She probably needs a good shrink.

You have evidence she did this?

I don’t have any evidence. I was not there. But I believe that several news sources reported it. What have you heard?

We only have 1 confirmed person who said she did.
We can’t take Huckabee as a source but an owner of another place said the lady and others did.

All speculation here but maybe she did Stalk them to another place and that is why she resigned her position because she was disrupting another places business who was willing to serve Sanders’ friends.

Would like to know more

They reported it based on Mike Huckabee’s claim. That is all.

I guess he would know it. If Sarah told him. It’s true then.

Sarah went home, she did not go to the 2nd restaurant.