Red Flag Laws Expanded in CA

WHY do they “feel” that way. Is there solid reasoning behind it. That is on the judge and it is serious ■■■■■

California has had a red flag law since 2015. Why have THEY not experienced a flood of red flag petitions?

1 Like

Can you find statistics on how many times it’s been used?

Facts don’t matter, just FEAR.

I have a feeling that within my lifetime we will end up being two separate countries.

1 Like

We all know how that turned out the last time that was attempted…

You don’t. You ignore it.

I can’t wait, can you?

Yeah. The federal government seized a power it didn’t posses and turned the country into the hotel California.

Odd that we will fight world wide for people to determine their own governments. But we balk at the idea of it being allowed here.

Yes, how they feel is irrelevant.

We punish people for actions, not thoughts. We need to remember that.

I actually can’t.

As long as something is done to prevent the rats from fleeing their sinking ships and having to live with the weight of their political choices.

I’m only half joking when I say the border wall needs to turn north on the west side of Nevada.

They are being investigated, not punished. It needs to be based on credible testimony far beyond “feeelings”.

If that was the case than the red flag law wouldn’t be needed as anything more than feelings would already be grounds for a legal investigation.

We’ve also seen abuse of Red Flag Laws in Florida.

Not much of a stretch to see some creative application of the law in CA.

They are being punished, their property is being seized and their rights removed.

Current law does not allow temporary confiscation of guns pending an investigation based on testimony of the persons allowed in said laws.

Are there any laws that are not sometimes abused?

Punished would be keeping the guns. I won’t support any such law that does not make it the default position written into law that they are to be returned if warranted by the investigation.

No. There aren’t.