Reckonings for the Guilty

I doubt there’s going to be any reckoning at all, too big to fail.

But I’m going to throw another culprit in the ring: the ■■■■■■■ Saudis with their oil dump in the middle of all this ■■■■■ And the Russians too.

That is an outright attack on our energy sector. ■■■■ them.

We need to stop helping those ■■■■■■■■■■■.

2 Likes

I haven’t figured out if they’re attacking us or one another.

Both. I hate them.

That’s without saying.

The way I see it, we are taking care of our energy needs while Saudis and Russians are fighting over European energy needs.

And sad thing about it. There seems to be trillions of untapped reserves of natural gas in Europe but they refuse to tap into it. And thus continue to depend on Saudis and Russians for their need.

And libs here want to emulate the Europeans. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, but they’re killing us at the market.

Yes. That’s the problem.

Personally I think they’re meaning the Saudis ad Russian are battling for European market and not so much ours. Because Europeans left themselves vulnerable…which only encouraged em.

Just thinking out loud here.

1 Like

Didn’t Trump say lower oil prices were good?

More alternative energy produced in the US, the better.

Agreed it sucks but that is the nature of market competition. The Russians are trying to drive US unconventionals out of business. I doubt KSA would mind either.

While we give them millions. Let them compete on the market for everything.

Saudi-owned Al-Arabiya television said US Patriot missile defence systems were used in the interception.

Nice umbrella ya got there. Shame if it stopped working.

1 Like

You do realize that in many ways this is a counterattack?

I paid 1.64 a gallon for gas this morning - one of the brighter spots of my personal economic picture right now. I’m happy with that

1 Like

$1.49 day before yesterday at Costco here!

1 Like

Not with us.

Ever meet a roughneck?

Glad you are enjoying it.

I hope this trend continues. Lord knows a lot of Americans can use the relief right now.

To go where?

1 Like

Except the Americans in the oil industry.

1 Like

Essential places that they’re allowed to go.