Recession? Who says?

Yes, the giant sucking sound on the SPR will end around the time of the November election. After that the plan is to start to refill the reserve. Expect oil and gasoline prices to spike this winter. Natural gas is likely to rise as well as US exports more LNG to Europe.

Will Biden be taking a post-election trip to grovel at the feet of Mr. Soulless Killer? Or is that treatment reserved for murderous Saudi princes?

Now post the pic of a giant glowing orb.

Our major lng export factory is offline, down for ninety days, as soon as it is back up, US natural gas prices will spike heavily.

I would not be surprised to see “technical problems” that will reduce US LNG exports until after the November election.

Europeans can freeze, and Ukrainian conscripts can continue to die. They are expendable. The only real priority is the next US election.

That fire was a really lucky accident, just sayin.

1 Like

I mean I had to dial my pool heater back a few degrees so it still is going to be a painful winter for the lower income people. Next summer I will be all solar and the pool will be nice and warm again.

The people with the oil heaters are paying a crap ton more. My friend was paying a 1000 a month during the last oil spike.

I have a gas one but it didn’t get any make a dent in my bill though my bill has gone up about 20 percent.

No idea how it only went up twenty percent for you when it’s running double what it usually is.

Okay, explain the discrepancy of 1.8 million jobs that has developed since March. The discrepancy is between two federal surveys.

Handwaving and evidence-free rants about Zerohedge don’t count.

I use prorated payments to prorate the gas price over 12 months. It’s probably coming

Not according to the article

“We expect the Henry Hub natural gas spot price will continue to decline from its June average of $7.70/MMBtu to an average of $5.97/MMBtu in the second half of 2022.

“By the spring of 2023, we expect U.S. natural gas production will increase and inventories will build back to their five-year (2017–2022) average levels, putting additional downward pressure on prices. The July STEO forecasts the 2023 Henry Hub spot price will average $4.76/MMBtu,” EIA concluded.

Zerohedge used several third party surveys. I am sure if their math is checked it will become clear. Sorry.

Yes, that is the party line from the Biden administration.

The article is wrong about that, look at what the EU is paying for it, once that export channel is back. No relief until 2023 at the earliest.

That’s from June. The revised forecast of prices dropping cited in the article you linked is from July.

People working two or more jobs helps the goobermint collect more taxes so they can give it to lazy ■■■■■ that won’t work.
“Job creation”

Yes, the timing of the accident was very convenient. The current plan is to restart the LNG plant in early October.

How much you want to bet that “red tape” or “technical problems” will delay the restart until after the November election?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-08-03/us-natural-gas-surges-on-deal-for-october-lng-terminal-restart

You’ve got that right!
:+1:

1 Like

It’s been nothing but turd sandwiches since Brandon took over.

2 Likes

The Green New Deal is a full blown total waste of taxpayer money.

3 Likes