Rebuild that wall

Cities Falling apart. War zones in Chicago and other metropolitan areas. Importing goods from Viet Nam and China. All because Russia is our enemy. WE better rebuild that wall to keep them out. I can hear Reagan now. Angela rebuild that wall the Russians are coming. OH NO!

The people that criticized Bush for entering the war in Iraq are now criticizing Trump for pulling out of Syria. But, wait, we funded OBL to fight Russia. Nothing but lies about what we did in Benghazi and Syria. WMD and the JV team is what our leaders told us. 77 bipartisan senators voted to go after Saddam.

Don’t abandon the Kurds cry Trumps critics. The same mistake as Obama is an echo. WE all believe America should defend the defenseless, it is only moral, right?

Now, we have the Korean War, the Viet Nam war, the Cold war, The Gulf War, the War ON Terror, The war in Afghanistan and WW2. Yet, America has not won a war since 1945. Both Japan and Germany surrendered. When was the last time America forced an enemy into surrender?

We are the strongest country in the world. Yet, we cannot win a war. We spend more on military than the next 10 largest spenders combined. Russia spends 10% of what we spend annually. Germany only 7%. Britain on 8.7%. The US spends 62.65% of all NATO spending.

You would think that those worried about the Killing fields in our inner cities would be happy Trump is bringing troops home. Yet, they are not. They do not care about guns, or poverty, or black lives for that matter. They care about hating Trump for doing what they have always advocated.

Now, we have seen the Military Industrial complex infiltrate all aspects of our society and media in particular. But were you actually foolish enough to believe they only performed Psych ops abroad? You liberals really are paragons of foolishness. You have willingly fallen off the cliff of awareness and splattered on the rocks.

I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

6 Likes

I am seriously asking, exactly who are you angry at, and what exactly does “Rebuild that wall” mean?

Without all the cluttering rhetoric please.

So you don’t think America is great? :pensive:

Mr. Gorbachev tear down this wall.