Reason Why Trump Will Never Win the Black Vote

What lies are you referring to?

where are the racial elements in trump’s position?

1 Like

your op title has nothing to do with your op

please explain

1 Like

Trump was fined for refusing to rent to African Americans.

The good 'ole days.

1 Like

I’ve always loved Linda Fairstein’s books. I didn’t realize she was involved. :frowning_face:

Because a liberal politician ran on clearing them.

1 Like

Did the liberal politician create the DNA evidence that cleared them?

This was one of many cases that started me to rethink about the death penalty. And of course more and more DNA evidence that started coming in clearing people of crimes.

Fat donald is just a vile piece of ■■■■■

The men were later exonerated in 2002, when another man confessed to the crime and DNA backed up his confession. Trump wrote an op-ed in the New York Daily News in 2014, calling New York City’s $41 million settlement with the five men "a disgrace.’

that has nothing to do with this and it’s ■■■■■■■■

DNA evidence doesn’t clear you of participating in a rape by holding down the victim.

1 Like

Point me the other full page ads taken out for the other NY rapists by Trump.

1 Like

Any evidence to show that they did that, to help the person that actually committed the rape?

Do some thinking my man.

2 Likes

■■■■■■■■■ they weren’t exonerated, they weren’t convicted of penetration nor do you have to penetrate a woman to take part in her rape.

1 Like

They held her down and got zero of her DNA on their clothes?

No kidding. If he’d ever taken out an ad for his buddy Epstein to be jailed, he might not appear so racist.

Korey Wise was convicted of sexual assault…

They got her DNA on themselves.

from https://www.dailywire.com/news/9788/7-things-you-need-know-about-central-park-jogger-aaron-bandler

Multiple videotaped confessions of “the Five”; the presence of semen, blood, and hair on all of the suspects; a scratch on Kevin Richardson’s neck that, in the company of his father, he admitted he received by Meili; and several witness accounts confirmed for the police that the vermin who Ken Burns would years later make into martyrs were as guilty as sin itself of initiating and facilitating an attack against Trisha Meili that nearly cost the poor woman her life.

1 Like