RCP has Texas as even for Biden/Trump. What the Hell?

Seeing a lot of Trump ads in Florida. Pretty hard hitting too.

Califexas…amirite? :sunglasses:

With real tough “Texas cowboys” like Ted Cruz, I am not surprised to see Texas wondering where they stand… that said, they will not turn blue this cycle

I do not think Biden will win TX, but the pattern is definitely different this time.

Different day same verse. Libs were having this dream (hallucination) in 2016 as well. :rofl:

Biden will win nothing with his lack of credibility after pushing the Russian collusion lie!

So you think Biden will lose every State?

Yes, especially with all that dirty laundry he’s dragging around.

The dates are quite different and I don’t seem to find anything from 2016 up to July. Your stuff starts around August for the most part but let’s look at something fun… Michigan:

Interesting enough, let’s look at some other data:
~ 30 days out from the election, Hillary led:
Pennsylvania: +9
Michigan: +10.7
Ohio: +2.4
Florida: + 2.4
Wisconsin: + 6.8
Arizona: +1.0
North Carolina: + 2.6
Final results:
Pennsylvania: -0.7
Michigan: -0.3
Ohio: -8.1
Florida: -1.2
Wisconsin: -0.7
Arizona: -3.5
North Carolina: -3.7

I’ll worry about the polls in November. There is a massive amount of information that has to come out yet and I think as people hear from Biden directly, they’ll reject him.

1 Like

You’ve been asked nicely.

1 Like

Yeah that didn’t happen

2 Likes

How do I bring up his credibility problem if I don’t mention it?

You’ve been asked nicely.

I am almost sure that Trump will take Texas this year

Fair point, I can’t really go much further back. I think the quality of battleground polls was pretty lousy in 2016, perhaps we’ll get a clearer view this year. No way to know until November. I found this bit at 270towin:

This has trump at +7, + 8, +11 , +6 in June and August.

i agree it will be twitching like a bunnies nose up until the final count but he will take it

That’s the thing. The polls were slanted and untrustworthy then and there’s no reason to think them any different now.

The libs get great joy out of boasting that they are while ignoring the historical track records. :roll_eyes:

Wow, that’s pretty crazy. I was looking at WI before, didn’t realize all these other states were so badly predicted.

He is. People can give all types of excuses all they want just so it would show they were not wrong about him. At the end of the day, he’s a terrible human being and even worst president who not only has no moral compass, but is only loyal to himself. This says a lot about about all his loyal sheep who have bent the knee and kissed the ring.

2 Likes

Biden is a racist.