RBG has passed away

Breaking news just now

RIP RBG

EDIT GWH.

We, the staff, feel the need to remind everyone to please be respectful. We are all well aware of the political implications, but please, grant us all a 24 hour moratorium on politicizing Justice Ginsburg’s passing. Thank you.

7 Likes

A fighter in the best sense of the word. RIP.

1 Like

Good bless her. What a career!

4 Likes

Good grief.

3 Likes

She was a titan, just a huge loss. RIP.

1 Like

A titan. Rest in Peace.

2 Likes

awe… god bless her

1 Like

My sympathies to her loved ones first and foremost. This is another nuclear detonation that the country didn’t need during such a tumultuous year.

2 Likes

RIP, sister. You were a tough one.

2 Likes

And ■■■■ cancer.

6 Likes

RIP…I lost my wife to cancer.

10 Likes

A lifetime of service. Rest In Peace The Honorable Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the Supreme Court of the United States.

Full honors Washington. No games.

14 Likes
Mod Note

This is for you specifically and everybody generally, there won’t be any “political notes” in this thread today. We as a group can offer 24 hours of respect for Justice Ginsburg.

If you all are bound and determined to discuss the politics of this national tragedy, you can start another thread. I would advise extreme caution.

3 Likes

Remarkable for her dedication and service no matter which side of the aisle you reside.

2 Likes

No matter what I may have thought about some of her decisions, she lived a life of service, dedication and courage. We should all hope to make 1/100 the impact she did to her Country and her fellow men

Godspeed, RGB.

3 Likes

A phenomenal legal intellect. Those who were blessed to work under her tutelage were indeed privileged.

2 Likes

Amazing woman, such strength. I’m just heartbroken. :cry: :cry: :cry:

3 Likes

Rip justice Ginsberg

1 Like

RIP Justice Ginsburg. Thank you for your many years of service on the bench.

1 Like

R.I.P. - A very strong lady that fought off illnesses that would have done in the majority of us. A person I know distantly died just recently of pancreatic cancer after being diagnosed with stage 4 he just lived 2-3 months after the diagnosis.

She was a fighter

2 Likes