Rats Jumping Ship! Nobody Wants To Work for Him!

Gin Sake we hardly knew you.

Odd that she would throw that out there so far ahead of time.

Could there be some personality issues behind the scenes?

The Spicer comparison is a good one. Both are about equally talented.

All of them - if they break the law. No different than others.

Or the whole trump family with business interests while ‘working’ at the White House. What a disgrace!

2 Likes

Weird that it never seems to happen to the left unless there’s photos of the politician pretending to grope a girl.

Either the left is squeaky clean, or they don’t hold themselves accountable.

Money on what my bet is?

2 Likes

Booty-jedge maybe?
Hope so, all that chooch does is double speak. Must be why he did such a bang up job as a mayor.

I don’t think I “get” this thread.

3 Likes

Will the replacement not have a WH press conference during their tenure?

…that never will be…and…why is that?

As the poo-poo begins to hit the fans and the wagons circle around what ever leftist is being challenged for wrong doing, it’s always interesting but surprising how many of them are career government employees, that claim to be Rs. Why is that?

This is rats jumping a ship? A year? Didn’t one of the last guys PS last a week?

Nobody wants to work for him? The BDS is flowing quite heavily here.

2 Likes

Building a narrative. Allegory to the unprecedented turnover in the Trump administration. That must’ve been painful. :rofl:

How’s that? Instead of making a lame assed, goofy comment, maybe you could actually try to offer something to the conversation?

How exactly do “You got him now!”

Please elaborate.

Continuing a narrative.

Irony.

1 Like

Nope. That"s exactly the comment republicans made when dems when carrying on about Trump. It’s fair.

Reverse the roles.

Opposition is so much easier.

And helps move intelligent dialogue forward.

How’s that? Instead of making a lame assed, goofy comment, maybe you could actually try to offer something to the conversation?

Irony II.

1 Like

Ignoring the topic.
Irony III.

That’s certainly true.

1 Like