RASHIDA RIPS GOP: Tlaib Says GOP ‘Obsessed with Controlling Women,’ Condoning Their ‘Oppression in America’

Originally published at: RASHIDA RIPS GOP: Tlaib Says GOP ‘Obsessed with Controlling Women,’ Condoning Their ‘Oppression in America’ | Sean Hannity

Controversial Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib ripped her Republican colleagues on social media Thursday; accusing lawmakers of being “obsessed” with “controlling women” and perpetuating their “oppression in America.”

“I can’t believe how obsessed some of my colleagues are in controlling women. The folks voting no on #ERANow are just condoning oppression of women in America. It’s sick!” posted Tlaib on Twitter.

I can't believe how obsessed some of my colleagues are in controlling women. The folks voting no on #ERANow are just condoning oppression of women in America. It's sick!

— Rashida Tlaib (@RashidaTlaib) February 13, 2020

Tlaib found herself in the center of another national controversy earlier this year when she re-tweeted a phony story claiming Israelis were intentionally kidnapping, torturing, and killing Palestinian children.

“In this era of inaccurate and manipulative news, I will also strive to hold myself to the highest standards for what I share. Know that I always seek truth as we uplift the oppressed and fight for equality, justice, and freedom,” posted Tlaib on social media.

In this era of inaccurate and manipulative news, I will also strive to hold myself to the highest standards for what I share. Know that I always seek truth as we uplift the oppressed and fight for equality, justice, and freedom. https://t.co/wma0ykjZbF

— Rashida Tlaib (@RashidaTlaib) January 28, 2020

Tlaib’s re-tweet reignited old accusations of anti-Semitism and anti-Israel comments throughout her career.