Random thoughts, observations, and opinions like the old Hannity Hangouts

“Little Rocket Man” is getting everything his clan and regime has wanted, thanks to our own Dear Leader.

Asinine dotard Trump has conceded victory to Un.

Trump believes Un to be “trustworthy”. I guess to our egomaniacal pathological liar in chief Un would look trustworthy.

Yeah, Un loves his people, loves them to death.

Sanctions to be lifted, war games to be lifted, North Korea’s status to be lifted, all in Hope’s Fat Donald’s chances at a Nobel Peace prize will be lifted.

Yeah. Kim Jong Un still has his nukes. We have no real evidence he has stopped his nuclear weapons program, but dipstick Donald claims the NK nuke threat is removed.

“Peace in our time.”

Thank you Mr. Neville “Trump” Chamberlain.

Wave that piece of peace in our time paper!

Yes, the Donny Deplorable Dummy’s just lap it up like sweet pablum.

Woo Hoo! We are finally getting a decent lawn saving rainfall here. It has been so dry. I can take a day off from watering the garden. It is getting a natural soaking.

Great Father’s Day present!

It’s easier to sit there and call Obama names and have nothing behind it. He was the one who maintained dignity in our relations with foreign nations. Trump? No. You never saw Obama do juvenile name calling? Trump? Yup. Two examples.

So Bosun, what say you?

Bos’un doesn’t know who Barack Obama is.

What talking points source you get this notion? :slight_smile:

This has to be one of the best ideas of the year: #DNATESTS FOR #BorderChildren, PARENTS!! #bravozulu to #JeffSessions for floating this idea. This will cause a liberal meltdown.

#MelaniaTrump calls Secret Service after the 2-bit washed out has been actor, #PeterFonda, “Threatens To Kidnap Barron, Cage With Pedophiles…” #Fonda you are as big an idiot as your sister, Jane. Send you to jail #PeterButthead.

Garden is doing great. Quite a few tomatoes. Jalapeno peppers are about two inches long. Red onions are looking good. I have a zucchini plant that is going gang busters, and some cucumber and zucchini plants I didn’t get planted until late but they are good, but have a ways to go. My late radish plants are doing well. Our one watermelon plant didn’t like the transplant I did with it into a 5 gallon bucket, but it now looks ok and like it is ready to take off. Our tomatillos have lots of fruits with the biggest about the diameter of a quarter. We do have baby cukes on the one plant we got out on time.

The only negative is my bucket of beans that still hasn’t sprouted? I may need to dig in and see what is happening? Maybe the seeds were bad?

The seeds were bad

Sounds nice…what kind of beans?

Just regular Blue Lake snap green beans.

The package says packed for 2018, also to use by December 2018?

Oh well.

May try to find some plants at the store already up and running.

We have a good stand of a Pink Beauty radish.

I was out doing some trimming out of bad leaf stems and got to do a better survey.

Our beefsteak tomato plant has two tennis ball sized fruits! We have four tomato plants but not all the same variety.

Our best cucumber plant already has at least 4 fruit.

:grinning:

Bleu cheese dressing is the best!

1 Like

I agree.
The chunkier the better.
Reminds me, I haven’t had a decent salad in some time.
Need to fix that.

I wonder if anyone has tracked back or joint pain in astronaughts as to whether zero gravity substantially improves i.e. lessens those pains?

Last night was another in a long line of nights where I could never get relaxed enough to sleep more than a few minutes at a time, despite being exhausted, because of all the racking pain.

I just wonder if the pain would be as bad in zero gravity?

Seems like you are growing one.

1 Like

I hope so. :smile:

Hey hey, ho ho,IMG_20180623_190333 how you doing, bro.

Aha! Just when I had pretty much given up on my beans ever sprouting I came to water the garden yesterday evening and “boom” half of them had finally popped their little heads out, then a couple more made their appearance this morning!

Woo Hoo! :man_dancing:

It is the little things in my life that make my life seem big.

Like sitting here by the garden, in the cool shade of the house, a cup of coffee in hand, with my old loving dog at my feet, watching my wife excitedly cut some of the volunteer tiger lilies that have just bloomed here in the back yard.

Nice, quiet, finches are on the feeder, ring necked doves are nearby on the ground below the feeder, harvesting the bits and pieces of seeds the finches drop all over the place.

Lovely Sunday morning!

We had pumpkins watermelon radishes peppers and tomatos pop up this past week
oh yeah and cantalope

1 Like

Cool! Didn’t think about pumpkins for us, we love them? Maybe next year.

Our daughter just dropped off three more planters she cleaned out of her garage.

It just so happens we have enough raised bed soil left over so that we can plant some flowers out front.

Now, the decision, try growing some from seeds or nursery plants?