Random thoughts, observations, and opinions like the old Hannity Hangouts

I saw this a lot in the military. People who are too stupid to realize that the right NOT to stand for the anthem is true freedom.

There you go projecting, dear brother. Better get your eyes checked. :smile: :wink:

You clearly don’t understand what that word means.

@Bosun, you need to edit the title of this thread to just “Hannity Hangout.”

This thread is identical to the old chat room. lol

It’s your story, spin it anyway you want

Just a little harder to access :smile:

1 Like

Maybe the #swamp got a little smaller as former senate intel panel #securitydirector got caught with his … exposed and leaking sensitive info to boot. It was the excitement of their relationship. More to follow.

https://t.co/1uzbF33JA0

It just dawned on me that #Pocohantas and #Stretch have the #AngryLiberal syndrome.

You know, @SebGorka, was absolutely correct, “The fact is for eight years, we had Obama say we are going to lead from behind." Leadership returned to the USA on Jan. 20, 2017. #America is in the game. #DonaldTrump closed the lid and flushed the toilet, my brothers and sisters…

When is ‘#spying#notspying? I suppose it depends on what the definition of is, is.

That should keep em busy for a while

After filling the pot with swamp water.

1 Like

Wolfe retired in May. His indictment now does nothing to drain the D.C. swamp.

Good comment madasheck!

He may pay the price. More to follow, LouC

President Obama never said any such thing, that “leading from behind” comment.

In fact there has never been any verification the phrase came out of the Obama administration.

Our status quo #Pretzels of Washington are tying themselves in knots and handwringing with their liberal colleagues. #RudyGiuliani is raising hell with #swampcreature minds.

I hope so if he broke any laws.

Lead from behind actions speak louder than words. He was a complete nincompoop

Rudy is off the deep end.

I see Left leaners laughing at the man and the Trump court jester he has become.