Random thoughts, observations, and opinions like the old Hannity Hangouts

I have to agree the #PresidentTrump that there is “total double standard.” #tbs hasn’t fired the “#FullFrontal” host, after #ABC ousted #RoseanneBarr over an inappropruate tweet about an Obama official. And, the list of vile conduct be #LiberalPrivileged #Progressives grow.

You think a pathological liar is a good president so who cares what you think?

You woke up on the nasty side of the bed this morning… :smile: :wink:

Not nearly as nasty and dangerous as that piece of garbage in the White House you support.

Should President Trump be fired since he known to have used the same language Samantha Bee used?

Samantha Bee apologized. Although her use of that word was merely vulgar and not vulgar and racist as Roseanne’s tweet was.

Roseanne tried to blame a sleep enhancing medication for her racism.

There is no double standard. Vulgar does not equal Vulgar and Racist.

Hey hey ho ho the Slim and Lou Show lives on…

You love it!

You know you do!

Best free show in town!

:wink:

1 Like

You have a good point. :wink:

President Donald Trump might pardon himself. :smile:

I’m sure you are fine with that.

1 Like

Fewer than ten Philadelphia Eagles players were reportedly going to attend the White House’s Super Bowl ceremony before President Trump canceled it Monday. Now all are moaning about it. You tell em #MrPresident! "We will proudly be playing the #NationalAnthem & other wonderful music celebrating our Country today at 3 P.M., The #WhiteHouse, with the #UnitedStates Marine Band and Army Chorus. Honoring America! NFL, no escaping to #LockerRooms!” Trump tweeted Tues.

Why not have the reception for whomever showed up?

1 Like

Are you OK with a president pardoning himself?

I did not say he would. He is saying nothing to pardon

No escaping to the locker rooms

See my next question.

Makes no sense.

No escaping to the locker rooms. Makes sense to me, Slim

But we know Trump is a bald faced pathological liar.

So if he says there is nothing to pardon we know it is far greater that he is lying than telling any truth.

Of course the legitimate Mueller Probe is not finished yet.

“Now all are moaning about it”?

Name the “all” and show us how they are “moaning about it”?

Yeah, Donny Deplorable couldn’t man-child manipulate the Eagle’s en masse so he man-child canceled the reception and then went on to make a man-child ass of himself when he couldn’t remember the words to God Bless America, some of that fine “music celebrating our Country”.

What a total ass hat that petulant man-child is!

Be proud Bos’un, be bigly proud of the WORST PRESIDENT EVER.

:laughing: