Random thoughts, observations, and opinions like the old Hannity Hangouts

I had not heard. But 4 hours for one day is only a step in the right direction. To really effect change there will need to be many more steps in that right direction, no “one up” will get the job done.

I do give Starbucks kudos for taking the initiative.

Benjamin Netanyahu appears to have weathered the storm…

True.

But your problem isn’t simply being insistent. It is more akin to a level of stubbornness where you might be standing on the ship’s bridge at sea, knee deep in ocean water, and yet claiming “Hey come on guys, the leak below is not that serious” as they abandon ship.

:hugs:

Good for Benny.

What storm?

I know some will be happy when they reopened after the training. Going through coffee withdrawals were rough. They should have set up coffee pots outside.

There are other coffee shops.

Hey Lou, how did that Obamanation hope and “Spare” change work out for ya? :thinking:

4 hours of no Starbucks will hardly cause withdrawals.

It takes more time than that for real physical withdrawals to manifest, I speak from ample experience.

Emotional withdrawals are another thing.

Name three

For the most part it worked out just fine.

Thanks for asking.

Worked out much better than time with Trump has so far, when one measures the Trump and Obama times side by side.

Name a location.

I suppose we could go to McDonalds, to get a senior coffee and a burger with cheese we did not want.

Here we Have Dutch Bros Coffee shops, The Human Bean Coffee Shops, Lucky Perk Coffee shops. Then there are the McDonalds stores where one can get a fancy coffee brew, or the Dunkin Donuts shops, or any of a myriad of one up caffeine houses.

If you are getting cheese you did not want on your burger at McDonalds that is because you didn’t order your burger right or order the right burger and you failed to check your oder when it was handed to you.

The latter being common knowledge when ordering from McDonalds and any other restaurant, fast food style or sit down style.

I know Lou, and I would not sue McDonalds.

superfluous lawsuits should be thrown out

Congressional Virginia candidate, Dan Helmer, compared POTUS to Sheikh Usama bin Laden: the “greatest threat to our democracy” once lived in a cave, but now resides in the White House; equating the al Qaeda terrorist who murdered nearly 3,000 Americans on 9/11 with the Commander-in-Chief. What an idiot.

Maybe that is because you have no beef with them.

:wink:

1 Like

Well there are comparisons to be made between the two.

That was a good one. :smile: