RAGE: Florida Man Assaults 67-Year-Old, Spits on Him for Wearing ‘MAGA’ Hat

Originally published at: RAGE: Florida Man Assaults 67-Year-Old, Spits on Him for Wearing ‘MAGA’ Hat | Sean Hannity

A Florida man was arrested this week for allegedly assaulting a 67-year-old and spitting on him for wearing a ‘Make America Great Again’ hat.

“Florida man arrested after allegedly spitting on a man and slapping his MAGA hat: ‘I don’t even care I’m going to jail,’” posted Newsweek on social media.

Florida man arrested after allegedly spitting on a man and slapping his MAGA hat: 'I don't even care I'm going to jail' https://t.co/qEHe1TRreS

— Newsweek (@Newsweek) October 29, 2019

“Matthias Ajple, 43, approached MAGA hat-wearing Robert Youngblood, 67, at a restaurant in the city of Vero Beach on Friday evening, according to an arrest affidavit,” reports Newsweek. “Youngblood told an Indian River County Sheriff’s Office deputy he was sitting at the bar of Hurricane Grill on 943 15th Place with two friends, when Ajple walked over and said: ‘You should go back to Russia you f*cking communist.’”

“Ajple then slapped the brill of Youngblood’s hat, before leaning over a gate and spitting on him, the victim claimed. The suspect then left the scene,” adds the website.

Read the full report at Newsweek.