Radio host Todd Starnes out at Fox News

I support freedom of expression, even the expression of unpopular ideas. I don’t support exiling people for sharing a thought I dislike.

Starnes embarrassed christians with his lying ways.

What were those shows you were interviewed for?

Fox is a business.

It was a business decision.

Starnes still has his free speech rights.

He does not have the right to Fox’s platform to express whatever he wants.

1 Like

I first knew about him over a decade ago. He was on FOX complaining about a California middle school social studies textbook teaching all about Islam and nothing about Christianity. He held the book up…it was the exact same textbook my daughter had that year in 7th grade. I looked thru the book…ONE Unit with 3 chapters on Islam…mostly on the empires. FIVE units on various historical times in Christianity with a total of 15 chapters…from Early Christianity…to the takeover of the Roman Empire…to the fall and Catholic Middle Ages…to the Byzantine Empire…to the Rennaissance…to the Reformation. Starnes is nothing but a liar.

4 Likes

All points not in dispute.

To be honest, I don’t care for any of them on either side. I guess I just don’t get it.

So people can say whatever they like on radio and the host should keep inviting them back?

I disagree.

And I’m an atheist who thinks that guy is a fool.

Let the guy talk.

You can disagree all you want.

He doesn’t have a right to access a private business’ forum.

Well…this is disappointing…

What shows, and what topics did you discuss?

Already covered as deeply as I’m going to.

I didn’t say that.

So why even bring it up?

If you are not going to provide details/links then it really is just you making claims that are impossible to verify.

4 Likes

So guests can be exiled off a radio show?

Sure. Radio stations are free to challenge conventional wisdom or parrot mainstream thought.

So radio shows should exile people off their show if they say demonstrably false and offensive things?

For example, saying Democrats aren’t Christian and instead worship an ancient god named Molech.

Not all media work like CNN, where both anchors and guests work from a prearranged script.

1 Like

Yes talk media does.