Racist violence threat keeps Charlottesville schools closed

I do notice an increase in the shrill desperation.

You’re suggesting those two incidents didn’t happen?

Hate crime hoax…Going to see a lot of them. Apparently they have not learned from the Smollett hoax…

First time I’ve ever seen a Q sticker on a car here in SoCal.

They are part of the “good people on both sides” argument.

Then they give them the day off to encourage more hate crime hoax calls…

Probably North San Diego Co. or else in the Central Valley.

Nobody cares but hey we know ya gotta deflect.

The car was in front of me while I was driving home from work in LA yesterday. I had to take a pic.

Nope. That is a convenient excuse.

Sometimes I could swear that your real name is Donald trump. Your posts are so similar to his speech.

1 Like

Used to be parts of Orange County would’ve been my guess, but the times they are a changin’.

How many black kids shot up a school in the last 5 years?

Ah they must really be republicans then, nothing else could explain it.

Not what I said.

Northam - Democrat - Still in office
King - Republican - Still in office

Good people on both sides

Someday white people will be able to get a break in this country. Stay strong brother.

1 Like

I haven’t oppressed anyone. Not many people around who have.

I guess the victims of their own failures are gonna have to look in the mirror for a change.

Yeah those victims of shooting sprees sure are gonna have to learn eh?

1 Like

It was good to see the solidarity of all of the Charlottesville students, the administration and all involved. Once again, the problem was from outside and not inside. Isn’t it funny though, the media doesn’t spotlight that fact.

What’s the context? If a black kid high on drugs bringing a gun to school is racist, does that mean a white kid high on drugs bringing a gun to school isn’t? Or is anyone high on drugs bringing a gun to school now a racist act? I don’t understand your argument without context.

1 Like