'Racist' Tweet From Republican Joe Visconti Draws Fire From Democratic and GOP Leaders

Yup…i do

I wouldn’t vote for him.

Deflect and deflect and deflect. No solution…only problem.

When all hate is treated equally and not just when it is politically advantageous like now.

You are one here who points out both sides…equally. I may not agree with your political view but I respect that you do call out both sides.

Then you have to be willing to start at home. When will you start calling Trump out for his Hate Speech.

1 Like

Two different questions in there.

I think he should NOT drop out. Instead he should get crushed on election day.

But yes, I condemn what he said (and probably a ton of other things he said, but I’m only guessing at that because I’m not following that race whatsoever.) I don’t condemn it because it’s racist, though. I condemn it because it’s stupid. (Like so much other crap we get – and it can be found in almost any political race for any political position from people of any political party.)

See? This is the sort of stupidity I’m talking about.

1 Like

I just want both sides to be honest about what is right and what is wrong. You can’t call out the left if you aren’t willing to call out Trump for same thing.

1 Like

As I noted in a previous reply, I’d place money on a bet that this candidate (and plenty of others) has said lots of stupid and outrageous things. But we’re only hearing about this one because it’s ‘racist’ (and the need for quotes around that word – even in the linked article – does not escape me.)

1 Like

If Trump says something hateful, I point it out. There’s a big difference between controversial and hateful.

Trump has more than his share of stupid statements.

Now what?

Example. Is calling an esteemed senator pochahontis hate or controversial?

Sometimes it’s obvious that some political shepherd is simply attempting to herd his sheeple.

I want people to be honest about what reality is. Trump can’t be their hero…while spouting hate and horrible rhetoric.

Controversial

It’s stupid.

I can (and do) support things Trump is doing – in spite of other stupid things he’s doing/saying.

You make a false dichotomy when it has to be either-or.

1 Like

I do to. But you cannot deny he’s more hate then controversy.

And there is no dichotomy…you can’t be a hero while speaking hate about others. It’s simple.