Racist robo calls against a democrat

A white supremacist website in Idaho is sending out an extremely racist robocall against Florida Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum.

Voters in Florida received the robocall on Tuesday, and HuffPost obtained audio of the recording. Speaking in an exaggerated minstrel dialect, an actor pretends to be Gillum, saying: “Well hello there. I is the Negro Andrew Gillum, and I be asking you to make me governor of this here state of Florida.”

Minstrel music plays in the background, and a monkey screeches occasionally to refer to Gillum, who is the mayor of Tallahassee.

The ad says Gillum’s health care plan will be quite cheap, because he’ll just give chicken feet to people as medicine. It talks about how Jewish people are going to vote for him, because Jews are “the ones that been putting Negroes in charge over the white folk, just like they done after the Civil War.”

So much racism, so much anti-semitism, so much hatred…

Nationalist are now emboldened.

3 Likes

Trump is cool.

The Nationalist hits just keep on coming.

I read the thread title as racist robo cop and thought “Oh, no, not Murphy!”

2 Likes

Deplorables legitimized and emboldened by Trumpism.

They’re not going to stop until I guess America is great again, but only for a certain demographic in a very high tax bracket. Oh wait you poor ones thought you were going to reap these benefits huh? Nawl…good luck with that. LOL

It’s a good day to be a nationalist.

I bet, it’s Soros funded. The left loves wag the dog schemes…

Disgusting. I hope they go to jail.

1 Like

And if they do, Trump haters would say he is just pandering to his base.

Try again.

of course you do.

It’s October… The left is sneaky.

There are more of these people than even I predicted.

And of course I was called a liar.

Megyn Kelly sits at her dinner table wondering how this is racist.

3 Likes

Robo calls just got way more annoying.

I swear there’s like seven retards in northern Idaho that give the rest of the state a bad name.

And a single one in the White House that gives the entire right the same problem.

3 Likes

Has the Republican opponent denounced this racist robo call yet?

I am sure DeSantis was very disturbed when he heard about the robo call. He doesn’t want anything monkeying up his campaign in it’s final days.

1 Like