Racist History of the Anti Vaccination Movement

It doesn’t seem many nonwhite or racially mixed Americans are clamoring against vaccinations and showing proof as an insult on their liberties. So I did some digging on race with its connection to the movement and found this:

What a way to show contempt for marginalized communities, by likening its origins to the practices of savages and discouraging it as unsafe in various minority communities.

Here’s an image

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaxxhappened/comments/b96jej/i_like_to_think_that_that_kid_on_the_right_was/

Anyone see any nonwhite faces in it?

Here’s another:

Here’s the likelihood of being a part of this movement by political affiliation:

Both liberal and conservative candidates running for office would be wise to shun this sick movement with its racist origins and disdain for public health in favor of personal choice.

1 Like

So, now if one refuses a vaccine, they’re a racist? :thinking:

I’m sorry, what?

The title refers to racist ORIGINS of the movement. It really is a disgusting movement with public health at the back seat of personal choice.

Here is a breakdown of individuals refusing vaccination by race and gender:

The origins of the movement are rooted in racism.

Today’s modern individual who declines the vaccination is most likely not racist, but part of a troublesome movement nonetheless.

1 Like