Racism is bad, we have to stop discrimination!

Projecting as usual.

Yes, I did tell you, and then you just told yourself.

That’s the one that I can type here without violating the terms of service.

A simple search “white supremacist chants at Charlottesville rally” will give you all you’ll want to read about how they feel about Jewish, black, and gay people.

Those two or three–oh wait, you upped it to fifteen–people somehow found a way to be in more than one place in the pictures, too.

Must be fake news photographers photoshopping in some extras.

Do you libs take turns protecting Jews and racial minorities from those white supremacists? I mean there arn’t enough of the white supremacists to go around to allow each of you to be heros.

You know what to do. Go do it.

What an odd defense of white supremacists. From downplaying their numbers to wondering why anyone would criticize them, you’ve chiseled out a special place for yourself on the forum.

Oh, stop complaining.

I never want to understand how your brain works.

He machine-augured that place out a long ■■■■■■■ time ago.

You can either point to where I defended them, or make a name for yourself as bearer of false witness.

I am questioning whether they are a threat… regardless of how evil they may be.

The left has done more to empower the WN Movement over the last few years than anyone has since the Hey Day of the KKK.

Every time they shine a spotlight on the few remaining idiots in the movement they just give them more free advertising than they could ever afford on their own.

Sure, it’s the left. That’s utterly brilliant. How dare we elect a black president?

Yeah… true colors of the left. The black man that was president had no other qualities or policies to like or dislike. All he was to libs was a black skin covering a bag of bones.

Love his policies ? Then you are not a racist.

Hate his policies? Then you are a racist.

That is all any black man is to a lib. Black skin, no original thoughts, no views, nothin’ but that black skin.

The thought processes of the racially obsessed. They can’t see anything else.

obviously I stated there was no federal protection yet. So I clearly understand.

I also understand laws change or evolve, religion is a belief system as is politics. they will merge

and here it comes

you obviously cannot see what will soon be debated.

I do.

what’s happening here, political bias at google in the news
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=tucker+carlson+tonight+9.10.18&view=detail&mid=E6F545BAAF041BD337B2E6F545BAAF041BD337B2&FORM=VIRE

how many times has the civil rights act been expanded to include new protections?

where did the ADA come from?

Try to disagree without being disagreeable. Nah…what was I thinking?

They are a private business serving the public. If you wish to run a business then you pretty much have no choice but to go by the guidelines set by the society you choose to do business within, right?

Similar to rentals here in NJ. If you live in a 2-3 family house and choose to rent out the remaining space, you can discriminate all you want. It’s really not a business. But you can’t do that if you don’t live there.

not really, but if you want to delude yourself go ahead.

What Kind of Housing Discrimination Is Illegal ? | Nolo.com

www.nolo.com › … › Housing Discrimination and Retaliation

• Race or Religion. Overt discrimination against persons of a certain race or religion (“No blacks …

• National Origin. Discrimination based on national origin is illegal, whether it’s deliberate or carried …

• Familial Status or Age. Landlords are not allowed to explicitly or indirectly turn you away based on …

• Disability. Federal law prohibits discrimination against people who: have a physical or mental …

See all full list on nolo.com

Imagine CNN calling for regulation of competing platforms.

way back 7 months ago.