Quite a few trump supporters think Dem's involved in sex trafficking

“Regurgibleating”
Good one, gotta remember it. :wink:

it takes like a minute of reading to summarize what Q is about, so there’s no excuse other than trying to make them look virtuous.

Now you know what Q is about and can’t use that excuse any longer.

So we can put you down as someone who recognizes the ridiculousness of the theory that high level Dems are engaged in a pedophile ring?

I’m very interested in to see who of the Qbelievers are really looking forward to the military tribunals and hangings that is promised by Q.

Since logic isn’t working with you…lemme try math to express how much I give a rat’s ass. What’s a zillion times zero? :sunglasses:

Yet here you are on a Q thread with multiple posts from you. Lol. We see ya.

That’s only cuz I luv u…and u know that already. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Interesting how quick Smyrna was to downplay the Q theory into something much more palatable.

1 Like

Got to keep the truly unhinged thoughts on the down low-fat a while.

There’s one overt believer here for sure. Won’t name them and eat a ban because of a pseudo-baiting post.

What others believe are only known to them unless they post about it.

Yeah, I’d say there is one strong advocate and a few others here that play it cagey.

i would love to see any administration officials involved with this spend the rest of their lives in jail

“The Storm” is just The Day of the Rope and guess where they came from.

1 Like

QAnon is the copypasta of conspiracy theories, but for adults. Like Slender Man or Jeff the Killer. Their beliefs are so ■■■■■■■ stupid it’s amazing. They make the CFR/Trilateral Commission types look like professional historians.

2 Likes

Birtherism was a stupid conspiracy that over half of Republicans primary voters but considering the subject matter, it’s not hard to see why it had such deep penetration.

Using the sex trafficking angle on this is genius to repackage the same old Blood Libel anti Semitic conspiracy. Who could be against that, except pedo’s!!

1 Like

creepypasta. I knew what you meant. Don’t know who else caught that.

Lol what does it say about me that my phone autocorrected creepypasta to copypasta?

1 Like

Just came in to make that comparison:

Here, it was largely: Birtherism is just an irrelevant thing that libs bring up to make conservatives look crazy and stupid. The discussion then got relegated to its own forum.

Meanwhile, the number of Republicans who believed it increased after Obama released his long-form birth certificate. The GOP played passive-aggressive-coy with it (Boehner: " The American people have the right to think what they think.").

Oh, and then the GOP nominated and elected the King of the ■■■■■■■ Birthers as their standard bearer. There’s more than a 50% chance that the next GOP presidential nominee is Q-curious, if not Q-committed.

BTW: I started a non-trolling Q thread about some GOP House candidates with Q-backgrounds. It got ■■■■■■■■■■■ immediately–it’s still over in the fever dreams forum. It’s like: Let’s all pretend that dad’s not a raging alcoholic. He’s just tired. Don’t bring it up. That strategy always works.

5 Likes

Yep it’s going to be a wild ride for the GOP now that there will at least one Q crazy in Congress.

1 Like

It’s not any more complicated than this: even if they don’t have the balls to do it, these QAnon clowns want to see people like me put up against a wall and shot come the revolution.

You don’t show people like that quarter or mercy.

2 Likes