Quit saying the FBI lied!

The other explanation is, crimes weren’t committed.

Is that even possible? I’ve been around for a long time. And I’ve never seen any real interest from any bureaucrat in going after government corruption. Democratic or republican. That would be barbaric.

Correct. And Trump and his inner circle know this.

It’s why Hillary, and Comey, and Obama, McCabe, etc. are not in jail

And the Trump admin knows this. But that won’t stop them from feeding the slop to the sheople, nor will it stop the sheople from believing it.

Sounds like you’re admitting Trump doesn’t hire the best people, and is incapable of fixing the problems he says he will.

Only took 3 years!

If that’s the case, then hopefully we will get an explanation as to how altering documents and withholding info to the court is not a crime. Would you like an explanation?

But for the record. Barr disagrees that no crimes have been committed. He’s just a government slow poke.

I will agree that the snippet I heard on the radio about a lawyer changing an email and submitting it sure sounded like a crime to me.

But sure doesn’t seem like Comey, McCabe, Storrk, Page…all those people who were supposed to be in handcuffs by now…sure seems like they didn’t commit any crimes after all.

Go figure…

1 Like

The process is slow as hell. But we should wait until we see the results are in before we pronounce innocence. Do you think Barr and Durham should have cleared them by now?

But wasn’t Carter Page’s Constitutional rights violated??

What do I think? I think we should wait until everything is checked out. but I’m not the one clamoring for charges. I don’t see why we need Durham when we had Horowtiz, but I’m sure there is a distinction between them that i don’t understand.

And I think Barr is an absolute hack who frankly, should be removed from his position since he clearly is a political operative rather than an impartial AG.

My point is, we’ve seen this movie before…“ONE MORE benghazi investigation and then we’ll be able to send someone to jail…ONE MORE IRS investigation, and the deep state criminals will be locked up…” And 7,8 investigations later, no one is in jail. Not because justice turns slowly, as you seem to want to believe, but rather because democrats aren’t filled with evil they way many people tell us they are.

1 Like

Horowitz can’t prosecute nor can he go outside of his FBI. He can’t even interview McCabe or others that have resigned or fired.

And just because you don’t like Barr…to bad. He’s the AG.

I completely agree. Our govt institutions are populated by professionals just like you or I. Some liars, sure. But not endemic through the organization.

I’m reminded of all the conservatives who said the BLS was cooking the books. It was an incredibly stupid accusation. Please tell your fellow conservatives to stop maligning every agency without evidence. Please.

1 Like

Barr makes Holder look like Mother Theresa.

■■■■ the FBI.

He’s still subject to oversight.

The left doesn’t even know what that means anymore.

1 Like

After what they did to the nation, I think we ought to get rid of the FBI. It’s has broken down to what the critics of it’s founding said it would become, a tool to make your political opponents criminals.

It’s let Hillary erases 33,000 e-mails that belonged to the us citizens, but she wanted to escape FOIA, so it’s partisan.

They let Obama admin use theIRS to oppress republicans.

FISA should also be shut down for the same reason. Rubber stamping political attacks that undermined our democracy effecting the 2018 midterms.
And a free people should not have so much secrecy in govt…

1 Like

Well there’s a third option.

Doing nothing about it can allow people to keep ranting about how corrupt the FBI is.

Since the ranters never seem to understand Trump could do something about it if he wanted to.

Says who?

Like what?

Fire them.
Have them brought up on charges.
You know…actually Drain the Swamp instead of pretending to?