Quid Pro Quo From Joe?

This thread turned to ■■■■ with post #2

Way to go OT libs!

1 Like

Why do Biden supporters not hold creepy Joe to the same standard that they hold Trump? Because they want Biden to win. You’re over thinking this thing Sic.

BTW,we hold Trump and Biden to the exact same standard. The media dug into the Trump thing for months if not years. Why should they not dig into Biden? Any clue?

1 Like

Good point. Maybe FOX should look into it. But I believe they dropped the case after the cash started flowing.

I highlighted the critical word in your sentence.

Investigate away…

1 Like

Quite a coincidence:

The public relations firm representing Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund is SKDKnickerbocker, whose managing director, Anita Dunn, is top adviser to Biden’s presidential campaign.

“Times Up” refused the accuser’s request for support. Hmmmm

Well for democrats that would not be an issue. Everybody knows that they are so morally angelic :innocent: that they are incapable of any conflict of interest. They are as pure as glacier water.

How dare you even suggest such a thing! :rofl:

I do and have said so 4 times now.

You’ve got it bad.

TRUMP!!! AAAGGH! SNAP! is never off topic to a lib.

1 Like

Investigate away!

But one asked why the payments would suddenly ramp up.

I gave a likely explanation that would not require malfeasance.

No you don’t.

Curious did the lady complain about hair sniffing as well? Or is that just reserved for little girls.

I don’t know? Did you bitch about it? How about now…or is this hypocritically different? :sunglasses:

Excellent! Hopefully the media feels the same way and starts to cover the story.

It must be that Trump derangement syndrome!

I wounder how many of them play with Russian collusion dolls.

Yes I complained about both, you however didnt so spare me the hypocrisy bit. It’s baaah baaah baaaaad

No you didn’t and don’t but…I’m glad you now have come to terms with what you are. :sunglasses:

Yes I did. Multiple times. If there is any merit to this ar all Joe is done and will never get my support on anything. You however don’t hold Trump to the same standard

The projection is strong in this one

This one did not get enough attention.

biden’s campaign manager ran PR for harvey weinstein, chairs timesup, and directs money to that group when the reade allegation surfaces agains biden.

Why does she hate women?? She needs to turn in her ■■■■■ hat.