Questioning details of Critical Race Theory is verboten

Okay, please post the links that define Critical Race Theory show it has nothing to do with microaggressions.

Burden of proof is not on me. You made a claim in the OP, you should back it up…. For credibility.

1 Like

I see a reference to alleged “CRT literature” and a refusal to provide any links.

That corresponds to zero credibility in my book.

Again… you made the claim. Why should I backup your claim when you didn’t?

When are you going to change your OP to reflect what the link actually says? Since you want to talk about credibility.

Yeah, it looks like CRT is going to be the new boogeyman.

Just plain old regular boogeyman but directed at a new target. Racism.

I think many students have learned that critical thinking and expressing unpopular opinions will be punished severely.

The University of Virginia was founded to promote free enquiry. Sadly it is hardly the only example of academic repression sweeping US universities:

“I expected that I was paying this fortune, all this time and energy, to learn how to think. But they are forcing you to think the way they want you to think,” Park told Fox News. “I realized, wow, this is insane. I thought America was different but I saw so many similarities to what I saw in North Korea that I started worrying.”

From another article.

In an email statement to The Cavalier Daily, University spokesperson Brian Coy said the committee dismissed Bhattacharya because he violated the School of Medicine’s professionalism standards.

“The student in question was dismissed from the School of Medicine after a series of incidents and repeated instances of erratic behavior that raised security concerns as well as questions about his professionalism and fitness to practice medicine,” Coy said. “Claims that he was dismissed because he exercised his First Amendment rights are baseless, as the facts will show.”

Translation: Shut up and be a good German.

2 Likes

Of course you were at the University of Virginia and of course you have all the facts so you of course KNOW which side to believe.

Not exactly. But keep running with that CRT boogie man.

I think some people think this message board is an audition for the Tucker Carlson Show.

2 Likes

Fascism was a summer fad.

Questioning authorities is now classified as “erratic behavior that raised security concerns”. Sounds very Soviet.

Punitive psychiatry is neither a discrete subject nor a psychiatric specialty but, rather, it is a disciplinary function arising within many applied sciences in totalitarian countries where members of a profession may feel themselves compelled to service the diktats of power.[33] Psychiatric confinement of sane people is uniformly considered a particularly pernicious form of repression[4] and Soviet punitive psychiatry was one of the key weapons of both illegal and legal repression.

They demand to hear their policies coming from your mouth, if not then you must be punished.

Yep, make it up as they go along.

1 Like

Lol!
Still reaching to find out what so-called CRT is, I see.

Oh well, continue on with your boogeyman creation. Good luck with that :+1:t6:

:laughing:

:eyes:

Who came up with CRT and the 1619 project. Was it a right or left wing think tank project.

What do you mean?

Boogeymen past.