Putin says he speaks regularly to Trump

Good. The guys with the nukes shoud talk.

Good. No war. Give peace a chance.

1 Like

The leaders of the two great nuclear powers in the world talk regularly? That should not happen.

So she’s a liberal communist Muslim. Have you found any Nazi connections yet?

Of course they talk all the time. President Putin has to give Trump instructions on what he wants him to do.

3 Likes

Bump?

https://twitter.com/aravosis/status/1004522023719235584

Pee tape is real folks.

Screwy Louie is a Trump supporter now and you can have him!! :+1:

Trump screws over our closest allies and then talks to Putin about it on the phone.

The last 2 minutes here are pretty spicy, the balls on this guy

“When I first learned of the Steele dossier, it just rang true to me,” he continued. “Because that’s how the Russians do things. And before he became a candidate for president, Donald Trump was the perfect target for Russian intelligence. Here is someone who has no self-control, a sense of sexual entitlement and intermittent financial crises. That’s made to order for seduction by Russian intelligence. I hope I am wrong. I hope Putin doesn’t have a grip on him.”

“Without exaggeration the Mueller investigation is the most important of my life time and I am 66 years old”

2 Likes

What’s your avatar pic? Looks like a Tuskan Raider mixed with steampunk.

Krombopulos Michael from Rick and Morty

You find this to be a problem why?

The whole point of forming the EU was to give them an economic advantage over the US and Russians.

Roosevelt and Stalin both benefited greatly by bringing down Hitler too. That didn’t make either the puppet of the other. Even arch enemies can have shared interests.

Ah, that explains it. I couldn’t get into that show and only watched a few episodes.

I like the avatar, though.

So you like that Trump is doing what Putin desires?

Good on you, comrade!

I like that Trump is pursuing avenues that benefit the US.

With a little good policy and a couple of years to implement it we can devastate Russia’s economy and their power over Europe at the same time.

I’m an American first, last and always and put the US above all other countries. If Putin and the Russians get a short term gain out of the same policies, I don’t care.

The EU was created to give a competitive advantage to them over us. If we reverse that it is our right and in our best interests to do so.

I like how you added the bolded tidbit to make your post palatable.

Shame that won’t happen under Trump.

But soldier on, comrade!

Troll someone else. Trump has been expediting the means by which to reduce Russia back to the post cold war struggling economy since shortly after taking office by reviving or fossil fuel sector and particularly by expediting the building of LNG export facilities through regulatory reduction.

If we become Europe’s primary producer and supplier of NG, his stranglehold on the continent is broken and his economy based primarily on petroleum exports is crushed.

Just driving down petroleum prices by expanding our own domestic production and use is costing them billions weekly and making it ever tougher on them to fund the growth and modernization of their military machine and choking off the necessary resources to pursue his expansionist goals.

Crawl back under your rock.

Trump pitches US natural gas to European leaders, suggests Russian gas holds them hostage
President Donald Trump on Thursday pitched U.S. natural gas exports to leaders of 12 Central and Eastern European nations.
He vowed never to use U.S. energy exports to coerce other nations, a thinly veiled reference to Russia.
Russia has cut supplies to Europe in the past, prompting European nations to diversify their energy supply in recent years.

Funds have been allocated and projects have been put in place by the European Union in order to guarantee Europe different gas supply routes, an example being the TANAP pipeline which will bring Azeri gas to southern Europe. Nevertheless, the fruit of such programs will only be seen around 2020. Before such plans are achieved, dependence on gas imports will increase to 65% by 2020 and to 73% by 2030. As relations with Russia worsen there is an impending need to diversify gas supplies for Europe in order to enhance security. The fastest way to do so is through U.S. LNG imports.

The United States is sitting on vast reserves of natural gas. In under a decade, the shale revolution turned the U.S. from gas importer to gas exporter. Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) exports have become economically viable and are forecasted to increase through 2017 up to 3.1 billion cubic feet. Furthermore, the opening of US LNG exports has begun in early summer of 2016, with shipments to the TGN LNG terminal in Portugal and Spain’s Mugardos LNG terminal. Nevertheless, U.S. LNG exporters have treated Europe as a residual market favoring the more profitable Asian market, especially following the expansion of the Panama Canal.

However, things have been changing. The two main claims against shipments to the European market – lack of demand and cost effectiveness – have lost their validity. First, according to the IEA, demand for gas in Europe, contrary to general belief, will double by 2020. Second, LNG prices in the Pacific and Atlantic area have been converging, therefore reducing the cost advantage of selling to the Asian market. U.S. LNG exports would see increasing profit from European markets while at the same time helping its most important allies ensure security.

The EU and the energy community are in desperate need of LNG as domestic consumption is declining. In 2013, the EU regasification capacity utilization was at a mere 24%, hence, with the current infrastructure there would be storage capacity for U.S. LNG imports. New sources of LNG to Europe would have the positive effects of diversifying supply, helping with the integration of the markets (especially in the East and in the North-South corridor), and further European clean energy goals, as an increase in use of gas for electricity would reduce carbon emissions from coal.

Nevertheless, the EU must meet the U.S. effort by connecting the west to the east though new infrastructure, expanding storage capacity, and removing the barriers to a common energy market. In response, according to Platts, the U.S. by 2020 could be exporting to Europe over 100 Bcm/year of LNG, which would meet one quarter of the market demand. These statistics highlight how Europe could obtain higher regional and energy security… .

The Europeans see this too and are already spending the money to create the necessary infrastructure to unload and distribute American Produce LNG.